Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@IDareT'sHair Hey sis!

I just realized the butters and oil products that I have from Yadain ARE listed under their deep treatment sections. So I guess I do have DCs , lolol.

I like everything Ive used. The Professional 6 deep moisturizer, the Anti Frizz and the Roots polish.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hi ladies. I see y’all still ordering. I actually need to organize my stash. It’s taken over my bathroom counter and some of my closet. Have a bunch of old mixed with new stuff. I already have my HGs and staples. I just tend to buy more without using the old ones up first.

I also haven’t been doing my and the girls hair much because I’ve been in cornrows in crochet braids or a wig for months now. My older daughter I have been keeping in styles for a month also. The only one using product is the baby and she doesn’t have much hair. Lol

I don’t buy as much anymore, but I’m not using it up fast enough anymore either.

BrownBetty

I plan to do a set of crochet braids this weekend. 8 weeks of dealing with my hair daily is enough. I've never done a full set on myself but have fixed the ones I get done.

I have some time. I am more concerned on cutting it right.

BrownBetty

I plan to do a set of crochet braids this weekend. 8 weeks of dealing with my hair daily is enough. I've never done a full set on myself but have fixed the ones I get done.

I have some time. I am more concerned on cutting it right.

I did it.
I will add more braids in the back and do a better job of connecting them. I need to order needle and thread to sew down the braids. Braiding my hair the night before was a good choice.

I did a decent job of trimming and shaping it. I will get better with time. It wasn't too bad of an experience.