Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

natura87

I want to use up my Honey's Handmade DC that smells like collard greens. It does a good job but the smell is just strange. It is not spoiled and the smell isn not bad...it just smells like unwashed collard greens. I have 1 use left.

natura87

I am liking the Lush Super Milk, it is a tiny little bottle but the smell is divine it will last a while. I also like a detangler that I bought recently that smells like Hawaiian Punch.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita Yeah....Koils By Nature is a nice solid brand. I think you'd like the Mango-Mint Detoxifying Conditioner (Clay Wash). Of course, the Shealoe and Cocoaloe are still her standard. I like both. Good Sales, inexpensive shipping. :up:

I agree about Yadain! What's up with that? I wouldna' blown through my Butters so fast if I knew they were going to be OOS this long.:angry2:

@natura87 Oh No! :eek: @ unwashed Collard Greens. Which HH DC'er is that Natura87? I stopped buying from her years ago after a few unpleasant shipping experiences and the untruths she told about replacements promised that were never sent. :nono: She can't get any more of my Coins.:censored:

@Shay72 Cackles at the whole Kitchen Table thing.:lol:

natura87

@Lita Yeah....Koils By Nature is a nice solid brand. I think you'd like the Mango-Mint Detoxifying Conditioner (Clay Wash). Of course, the Shealoe and Cocoaloe are still her standard. I like both. Good Sales, inexpensive shipping. :up:

I agree about Yadain! What's up with that? I wouldna' blown through my Butters so fast if I knew they were going to be OOS this long.:angry2:

@natura87 Oh No! :eek: @ unwashed Collard Greens. Which HH DC'er is that Natura87? I stopped buying from her years ago after a few unpleasant shipping experiences and the untruths she told about replacements promised that were never sent. :nono: She can't get any more of my Coins.:censored:

@Shay72 Cackles at the whole Kitchen Table thing.:lol:
Melba's Mixed Greens DC.

I did have 1 package from her go missing, but I am just gonna forget about it because of the crappy mail service this year.