Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I’m excited to report I’ve met a long term goal. The ability to do a low or high bun without catching a headache :giggle:. Gotta love them tight coils. I wanna gain some more length but your girl will probably become mostly a bunner mid to late 2021. Or possibly in 2022. Adding the steamer and Ayurveda back into my routine will definitely help with that goal. My issue is always consistency but I don’t want to HAVE to do anything. I’m too laid back for alladat. So I’m trying to find a balance and still get it done because we all know being a lazy natural is a lie.

BrownBetty

Kinky tresses came this past weekend.

I'm getting a hair cut once I can safely be out, aka after I am vaccinated. I've trimmed my hair but I need a cut to even my hair out and get rid of these thin ends. I'm between armpit and bra strap length. The cut will take me to a little past shoulder length and I am ok with that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still waiting on:
NurCreations (multiple orders)
Neges Banda (#2)
Soultanicals (Grease)

*I think that's it???* :look: - I've completely lost track! :eek: ...:perplexed:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Negesbanda arrived
Oujoi Naturals tracking says delivery today but its still in Queens NY, so I doubt it arrives.
Nurcreations, tracking says usps accepted
Soultanicals still says arriving late
Curls and Potions arriving late.

Waiting on Nurcreations
Soultanicals
Curls and Potions (2nd order)
Brambleberry
3Cayg
Who knows where Tangles and Beyond is
Coilbrush

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Open, open!!!!
@Bette Davis Eyes :lol:

NurCreations got x2 Ambunu products (the DC and the L-I) the Jamaican Souffle DC'er and x2 of the Ginger Mint Hair Grease.

I also got the Pre-Poo Bundle from Neges Banda and the Irish Moss & Sea Kelp Treatment from Neges Banda (2nd Order)

One Jessie Curl Deep Treatment and x2 The Mane Choice Carrot & Green Tea Restorative Conditioner's b/ups

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
My bramble berry just arrived. Waiting on my 3cayg so I can whip me up some body butters. That reminds me I need some mason jars.

waiting on Soultanicals , Nurcreations , Curls and Potions. Tried to start a claim for Tangles and Beyond but the company said wait a few days and see what happens.

that’s it for products for me. 2021. Reduce excess waste. When it gets warm I’ll give away some items I have if it’s not moving.