Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Bette Davis Eyes
Neges Banda Chebe Pre-Poo is an 'initial' HIT! I love the consistency and the ease of application. Allowed me to detangle a bit too! :love:

Thank you for the recommendation.:2inlove: @Shay72

ETA: My Irish Moss DC'er was missing from my order and I received the Hibiscus DC'er instead. She is suppose to send it out to me and told me to keep the Hibiscus one.:up:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I’m ready for no packages for awhile. @IDareT'sHair

J’s birthday is the 22nd. The big 5. So I ordered his custom made hoodie. Something I do every birthday. His sneakers and a yard sign saying honk. I don’t know what else we can do

trying to find a hotel open with the pool and let him hang out for the weekend. Ordered a custom made birthday cake and cupcakes.

Lita

I’m ready for no packages for awhile. @IDareT'sHair

J’s birthday is the 22nd. The big 5. So I ordered his custom made hoodie. Something I do every birthday. His sneakers and a yard sign saying honk. I don’t know what else we can do

trying to find a hotel open with the pool and let him hang out for the weekend. Ordered a custom made birthday cake and cupcakes.

@Bette Davis Eyes You should look into Great Wolf Lodge,they have birthday packages available..That’s what we did this past summer..

Happy Hair Growing!

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Woooooooooooooooooow!! My Tangles and Beyond is being delivered today.

I ordered Nov 12, shipped Nov 24, sat around until Dec 3 and finally updated yesterday. I wonder what the box looks like when I get home

ETA: I think the company resent the box because I just looked at the email and this new email that arrived today to say its out for delivery, all the products says 8ozs, however my first email, the products say 16ozs.

I really hope they didnt resend me 8oz products instead of the original 16

Nurcreations still arriving late. Soultanicals Cyber Monday still arriving late

Manekrush no update yet

Last edited:

Lita

Curl of Essance-Both my orders,still says processing..The order placed December 2nd,over a month ago..She makes great products,however the wait is ridiculous,don’t know if I’ll repurchase after this :look:

Happy Hair Growing!

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Woooooooooooooooooow!! My Tangles and Beyond is being delivered today.

I ordered Nov 12, shipped Nov 24, sat around until Dec 3 and finally updated yesterday. I wonder what the box looks like when I get home

ETA: I think the company resent the box because I just looked at the email and this new email that arrived today to say its out for delivery, all the products says 8ozs, however my first email, the products say 16ozs.

I really hope they didnt resend me 8oz products instead of the original 16

Nurcreations still arriving late. Soultanicals Cyber Monday still arriving late

Manekrush no update yet

Received Tangles and Beyond.

Waiting on Nurcreations and Soultanicals. Both say arriving late.

Mane Krush sent shipping confirmation