Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I just bought some products from MIELLE:

1 bottle of Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Leave-In Conditioner
2 bottles of Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Refresher Sprays
5 jars of Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Coil Sculpting Custard

I have the custard in my hair right now and absolutely love it. I had to get more of it. Two are for my sister and 3 are for me :happydance:

Aggie

Yesterday I bought:

-5 jars of MORFOSE Edge Control Gel - I like this gel by the way. It holds for a few hours at a time and that is okay with me.
-1 jar of Aunt Jackie's Ice Curls Glossy Curling Jelly - I am liking the light hold of this gel.

I am not crazy about super hold gels - I hate them. I tried the new formula Xtreme gel (green top). It has a very stiff hold on my hair that reminds me of the ECO gel hold which I hate. So I will not be repurchasing any of these anytime soon. I will be using the Aunt Jackie's Ice Curls and Mielle Coil Sculpting Custard along with my Pro Max Gel alternately. I cannot find the Pro Max Gel online anymore but I can find it here locally in the Bahamas, but it is so expensive here - this is by far my most favorite gel of all time.

I am looking to buy The Doux Big Poppa Defining Gel and The Doux Styling Foam soon - I have been hearing great things about these two products.

Aggie

I did use up a Medium jar of Eco Argan Styling Gel (red top) - I hated this so much since it made my hair super hard - not a repurchase item.
I also used up a Medium jar of Xtreme gel ( green top) - I hated this one as well. Made my hair way too hard. This is not a repurchase item.
I also used up a jar of my favorite hair gel - Pro Max Gel. I have to use this one up slowly since I cannot get a great price on it at the moment.

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair

Hey lady. I have been wearing my hair in a wash and go, defined with Aunt Jackie's Ice Curl Coil Jelly and my hair really likes this gel a lot. I spent last Sunday at the Atlantis hotel on the water park with my family and could not wear my wig for that family fun day. It was truly awesome. I washed and cleansed with my Olaplex line including the clarifying shampoo all the way up to number 5 and treated with Affirm 5 in 1 to make sure I don't lose my hair from all the chlorine water.

I have not placed any new hair product orders lately but looking to order some more of the Aunt Jackie's Ice Curls Jelly. My hair really likes this one a lot.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Spill the details?
@Bette Davis Eyes
You know I wanted to jump on and get a b/up (considering performance & price) but I thought about ALL the Protein Treatments I have here in my stash so I controlled the "urge" I like it. :up:

And it allowed me to keep my last little tiny corner of APB Keratin another week.

I am trying to save it because that $10 Ship for 1 item does something to me.:cry3: Not sure when/if I'll ever get a b/up.:mad:

How often do you plan on using Elizavecca?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@Bette Davis Eyes
You know I wanted to jump on and get a b/up (considering performance & price) but I thought about ALL the Protein Treatments I have here in my stash so I controlled the "urge" I like it. :up:

And it allowed me to keep my last little tiny corner of APB Keratin another week.

I am trying to save it because that $10 Ship for 1 item does something to me.:cry3: Not sure when/if I'll ever get a b/up.:mad:

How often do you plan on using Elizavecca?
Weekly followed by a moisturizing treatment. I’m in love. I even bought the treatment rinse too @IDareT'sHair

Aggie

Good Afternoon ladies,

Earlier today I bought:

3 jars of Aunt Jackie's Ice Curls Glossy Curling Jelly and
2 jars of Aunt Jackie's Curl Boss Coconut Curling Jelly

Aggie

A little later I decided I needed some of that The DOUX

So I found a little beauty store that sold just a few items in this line locally and so I bought:

1 bottle of The Doux Fresh To Def Wash & Go Leave-In Curl Refresher
1 bottle of The Doux Mousse Def Texture Foam All In One Styler
1 jar of The Doux Big Poppa Poppin' Curls Defining Gel.

I decided to mix a bottle of three quarter Almond oil with one quarter glycerin and spread over my gel cast to break it and make my hair super soft. So far it's working swimmingly. The humidity in the Bahamas is pretty high so the glycerin is working fine for the summer. I will be monitoring it while I use the glycerin on my hair. Today, my hair was pretty heavy with moisture which I actually like. It makes my hair look very healthy, shiny and full somehow.

Aggie

So, I basically passed on all the Labor Day Sales :abducted: @Bette Davis Eyes @Aggie

I did buy a $6 bottle of "No So Knot Sauce" which has color inconsistencies and can't be part of her retail distribution. (It wasn't part of a LDS, it's been a regular offering lately)
Awwww @IDareT'sHair, I am so proud of you. You did well. I stayed clear of all sales for Labor day but I don't know if I will be able to for BF :nervous2:

Aggie

:hiya: @IDareT'sHair

I forgot to mention that I picked up my MIELLE products yesterday. I had to fight to find a spot to put them. My stash is growing again. I have to put the brakes on my hair care product purchases again :look: