Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@HealthyHair2020
I'm going to go through my Stash one day soon and send some products to a former/current member who went 3-4 years cold turkey (without buying anything) to use up her entire stash (which was one of the biggest I have ever seen) :eek:

I'm going to send her some stuff. *insert evil laugh* :lol:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I made 2 Soultanicals orders. One shipped the same day and is here. It will be interesting to see how long the other order takes.

Donna’s recipe shipped fast too. It will be here tomorrow.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Didn't use up anything this wash day and don't think I've purchased anything either.

My HennaSooq came a couple days ago.

Wait: I take that back:eek:. I have bought a few pomades on A/M/A/Z/O/N but nothing special *yawn*:yawn:

And I still haven't sent that sneak attack box off to @curlyhersheygirl yet either.

CoiledOrchids

the last thing I bought was some lavender oil after i finished my january no-buy. No plans on buying any more oils until I finish what I have. Getting my starter locs done on Wednesday, then i'm giving away my cowash, my heat protectants, blow dryers and my beloved QB heavy cream. I don't wanna start off my locs with buildup.

CoiledOrchids

did my last wash day as a loose natural last night. Used up my sample size of the ors replenishing pak and my giovanni tea tree shampoo. All I have left are my oils, a tiny bit of oyin handmade greg juice and a spray bottle with water.

I'm getting my starter locs done this afternoon so I gave my mom my beloved QB Heavy Cream and she seems to enjoy it. She's trying to grow her hair out before she locs

Last edited:

CoiledOrchids

gave away half a bottle of cowash, less than half a bottle of my giovanni tea tree shampoo and a full jar of QB Olive and Amla Heavy Cream

Bought: ORS Nourishing sheen spray with coconut oil ($6 at dollar general)--I spray my starter locs at night only. I want my starter locs to feel light and not weighed down. This is the only product I use now. I love the smell, plus its lightweight and easily accessible.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I’d forgotten about my 2nd Soultanicals order. It will be here Monday.
Soultanicals is here. Trying to figure out how to incorporate this Sprout Follicular Rice Tonic in my routine. Any suggestions? Maybe on my mid week cowash day instead of my full wash day on Sundays?