Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

this sunday when i do my hair im going to pull out my shea moisture C&H smoothie. im going to use dew and coconut oil and set my ends with the smoothie. might as well pull it out since its just sitting there.

La Colocha

Hi ladies, checking in. Nothing much going on with me, going to cowash tomorrow, i have been lazy this week with my hair. Che those products look good, im going to browse the site.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evening Ladies......

I'm sitting under the Dryer.:grin:

I did my HOT under my Wig today w/EVOO, 3 Plastic Caps & a Du-Rag.:lol:

I CoCleansed with BFH Yarrow. And am now doing a Nexxus Keraphix Rx under the dryer. Will Steam with Jasmine Hello Sugar.:lick:

btw: I have a 16 ounce Jasmine Avacado & Silk in "Pink Jasmine" and a Jasmine Pro-Vitamin Mist in Pink Jasmine for "FREE" but you hafta' pay me for Shipping. I just can't deal with the 'Scent'.:nono:

PM me if interested.

La Colocha

Evening Ladies......

I'm sitting under the Dryer.:grin:

I did my HOT under my Wig today w/EVOO, 3 Plastic Caps & a Du-Rag.:lol:

I CoCleansed with BFH Yarrow. And am now doing a Nexxus Keraphix Rx under the dryer. Will Steam with Jasmine Hello Sugar.:lick:

btw: I have a 16 ounce Jasmine Avacado & Silk in "Pink Jasmine" and a Jasmine Pro-Vitamin Mist in Pink Jasmine for "FREE" but you hafta' pay me for Shipping. I just can't deal with the 'Scent'.:nono:

PM me if interested.

Jasmine is a weird scent, if not done right it can be off putting.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lawd...this Hello Sugar is the Bizness.:lick: I LURVE the way that Stuff Smells. :lick:

I forgot to slap on some of that Ceramide Mix. Lemme go do that right now.:lol:

Yeah, the Old One I got from Ltown:look:

Now Under the Steamer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl you know I ain't going :lachen:.....:look:

My mama is killing Jasmines. She got 9 lotions and 3 body washes. See I get it honestly :giggle:.

@Shay72

You Shole Did:nono: ...........:lol:

Dang! She Beat Me! I had 9 A&S!:lol:

I changed the 2 A&S's in Hello Sugar (since I have to wait until May 8th for the scent to come in) To 2 Hibiscus DC'er in Hello Sugar instead.:lick:

Can't wait to try that Hibiscus DC'er

chebaby

@chebaby

I was thinking the same thing Che.:yep:

You better pull out your Hibiscus Powder.:yep:
i know. i need to find something to do with it. i like mixing it with kbb. but i also may infuse some oil and add it to shea butter.:lick: ive been lazy on the shea butter mixing lately though. i havent even purchased my sents to make summer body products:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i know. i need to find something to do with it. i like mixing it with kbb. but i also may infuse some oil and add it to shea butter.:lick: ive been lazy on the shea butter mixing lately though. i havent even purchased my sents to make summer body products:nono:

chebaby

Really???? You're Kidding Right??? I'm Shocked:rofl::rofl::rofl:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Brownie518

I'm gonna get the new formula Fortifying mask, too.

I'm looking around now to see what I can use up this week.