Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Me Too Girl!:lick:

I can't put it down. :lol:

Girl, just think if I had a Scented One....I'd probably be: :spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

ETA: I call myself 'rationing it out' by putting it in smaller Pointy-tipped bottles.:drunk:

chebaby

brownie i am surprised at how much i am loving the SD:yep:

im mad yall have to pay extra for scent:ohwell: thats crazy.

T, thatll be our lil mini challenge. me jbco, you trigga.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
brownie i am surprised at how much i am loving the SD:yep:

im mad yall have to pay extra for scent:ohwell: thats crazy.

T, thatll be our lil mini challenge. me jbco, you trigga.

chebaby

Girl, I ain't payin' no $4.50 to get some scent.:nono:....:ohwell:

You're ON!:look:

You know Imma stay on this Trigg'a till times get better.:lol:

chebaby

@chebaby

Girl, I ain't payin' no $4.50 to get some scent.:nono:....:ohwell:

You're ON!:look:

You know Imma stay on this Trigg'a till times get better.:lol:
$4.50 for a lil smell:thud: she trippin:nono:

you gonna be on trigga way longer than ill be on jbco cause ill probably start forgetting to use it come the end of next week:lol: but imma try:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
$4.50 for a lil smell:thud: she trippin:nono:

you gonna be on trigga way longer than ill be on jbco cause ill probably start forgetting to use it come the end of next week:lol: but imma try:look:

chebaby

Yeah she is.:rolleyes:

I thought you just said we were doin' a mini Oil Challenge?:look:

Oh, Come on Girl:poke::poke:Let's duuuuu it!

Brownie518

Che, I'm really surprised you're liking that SD, too! I was ready to hear it!! LOL! I'm glad, though.
I need some more Mocha DC and PRE. Let me go browse...

chebaby

@Brownie518 @chebaby

I loaded up a Claudie Cart, but backed it all out.:look:

I wanna see what this Shipping Special is for Silk Drames.:ohwell:
why you back it out? you know you love to haul:lol:

lawd i cant purchase no more sd:lol: i will though if the shipping is free, not that i think her shipping is high anyway. i want to get my mom some stuff cause for some reason her hair starts actin stank as soon as it gets past sl:nono:

chebaby

Che, I'm really surprised you're liking that SD, too! I was ready to hear it!! LOL! I'm glad, though.
I need some more Mocha DC and PRE. Let me go browse...
:lachen::lachen:you know ill tell it lol. i thought for sure i was gonna be disappointed. she might make up for jasmine being gone:look:

Brownie518, do you actually pre poo with the pre or use it as a moisturizer/sealer. i noticed its only 2oz:ohwell: and most people in the vendor thread uses it as a sealer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
why you back it out? you know you love to haul:lol:

lawd i cant purchase no more sd:lol: i will though if the shipping is free, not that i think her shipping is high anyway. i want to get my mom some stuff cause for some reason her hair starts actin stank as soon as it gets past sl:nono:

chebaby

No, it's not.:perplexed

So, I don't know if that's a good deal or not.:ohwell:

But if the 'deal' is right I'll get whatever comes in 16 ounces and maybe a Wheat Germ Conditioner.

Eisani

I like Citrus & Sage and Midsummer's night dream.

chebaby

@chebaby

No, it's not.:perplexed

So, I don't know if that's a good deal or not.:ohwell:

But if the 'deal' is right I'll get whatever comes in 16 ounces and maybe a Wheat Germ Conditioner.

@Eisani

I like Citrus & Sage and Midsummer's night dream.
thats the other thing i got, i know i was forgetting something lol.
i dont know why but i feel like it will remind me of darcys pumpkin. i dont know why because the ingredients are completely different:lol:

Brownie518

:lachen::lachen:you know ill tell it lol. i thought for sure i was gonna be disappointed. she might make up for jasmine being gone:look:

@Brownie518, do you actually pre poo with the pre or use it as a moisturizer/sealer. i noticed its only 2oz:ohwell: and most people in the vendor thread uses it as a sealer.
chebaby

I normally use the PRE as a sealer. I looooooove it!!! :lick: I prepoo with it once in a while, too. That little joint seems to last forever somehow. :yep:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
Thanks for the post about Claudie's. I thought I missed out. So this week I will most likely use my pass to purchase CJ, Claudie's, and SD. Then I am thinking I should be set until the no buy ends.