Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! :hiya:

I took on a major "project" and opened some of my unopened boxes.:nono: I still have quite a few more to go but I am determined to open them all and get things organized. (DC'ers, Cleansers, R/O's, Oils, Pomades and Lotions)

I'm thinking about getting a "Puppy" so my attention is going to be on "him" for a while. I am trying to prepare myself for that now and buy some supplies etc.

He is currently 3 weeks old, I am suppose to pick him up Oct. 5th (if all goes well).

Lita

The good news is my stash has really gone down..I know I’m making a nice size purchase this weekend,but I’m also being consistent with using my staples..I have my schedule mapped out before hand & that’s helping me a lot.

*Glad I’m not the product junkie I used to be:look:

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita
Gurl, My Stash is Ig'nant! :eek:

I "think" I finally opened my last box. I had boxes stacked up from here to your house. :nono:

My last box (hopefully) was from Hattache and had x4 Sprouted Curlies DC'ers, SSI's Marula Miracle Mask, UFD Bye, Bye Build Up Cleanser and AV's Shea Amla.

*Naturally I don't remember even buying any of this stuff and SC and AV are no longer in service*:cry3:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Okay, Im going on lock down with the purchases.

Waiting on PJN( 2 orders), Hattache, APB, and the Curl Smiler

Received tracking for one of PJN, APB and the Curl Smiler, none have started tracking yet.

I doubt I even order any Black Friday items.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay, Im going on lock down with the purchases.
Waiting on PJN( 2 orders), Hattache, APB, and the Curl Smiler
Received tracking for one of PJN, APB and the Curl Smiler, none have started tracking yet.
I doubt I even order any Black Friday items.
@Bette Davis Eyes
:giggle: I'm already there!
I am suppose to be getting a "furbaby" on 10/05, so I am getting ready for him:love3:

Plus I opened all those durn boxes and I am better than good! I did order some SSI tho':look:

Not planning on getting anything for BF either. I have also been doing stuff around my house.