Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
My Mane Krush came missing one of the prepoos so I’m waiting on that.

Soultanicals Cyber Monday order finally updated. It’s showing in my state now. We will see how long it takes to update.

I ordered replacements for the Keracare products I misplaced during moving from Hattache and now I’ve found the misplaced items, lol.

I would like more or the Oujoi spray and oil but they removed PayPal. I usually prefer that for any issues that could happen.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Shay72 @Lita
I hope she doesn't start having consistency issues etc...because she was "overwhelmed" with orders. :look:

I bought several things from her before she became COE and was first starting out.

I loved her JBCO Hair Grease and maybe one more thing? I haven't bought anything from her since she changed the name.

Lita

@Shay72 @Lita
I hope she doesn't start having consistency issues etc...because she was "overwhelmed" with orders. :look:

I bought several things from her before she became COE and was first starting out.

I loved her JBCO Hair Grease and maybe one more thing? I haven't bought anything from her since she changed the name.

@IDareT'sHair @Shay72 She should have shut down her shop & dealt with the existing orders..I was wondering about quality issues..If or when my order arrives..I will keep you all posted.

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita
When she first launched and was "CeeCees" I received something bad. It was bad when I opened it.

And since I'd never purchased from her before and her items were only 4 ounces, I wanted to use her items quickly as soon as I got them.

So it wasn't like I had it forever and it went bad, it was bad when it arrived.

I did enjoy the JBCO Grease and I think there was an Ayurvedic one I also really liked.

Lita

@Lita
When she first launched and was "CeeCees" I received something bad. It was bad when I opened it.

And since I'd never purchased from her before and her items were only 4 ounces, I wanted to use her items quickly as soon as I got them.

So it wasn't like I had it forever and it went bad, it was bad when it arrived.

I did enjoy the JBCO Grease and I think there was an Ayurvedic one I also really liked.

@IDareT'sHair Yes,that grease was really nice/thick but creamy. She makes great products but her shipping time is horrible..I pray she will do better.

Happy Hair Growing!