Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Going to buy my steamer in July. That would mean I’ve been acting right for 6 straight months. I need that next level. My hair is definitely moisturized based on definition alone. But because I know my hair, I know it needs the steamer. This will also ensure I get this seasonal stuff up in the attic so I can push my steamer in the closet.

Aggie

I got some more Hair Products yesterday.

Here's what I bought:

-Biolage HydraSource Daily Leave-In Tonic
-Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Spray
-Biolage KeratinDose Conditioner - 32 oz
-Biolage Keratin Dose Shampoo - 32 oz
-Biolage ColorLast Shampoo - 32 oz
-Biolage ColorLast Conditioner - 1 gallon

I think I want some more Olaplex Shampoo (step #4) soon because I am getting low on my current supply. I have lot's of step #1 and 2 left in my stash at the moment.

Aggie

Does anyone know a good conditioner that I can buy in a gallon size that has great slip?
I only know of Naturelle Grow that's handmade. I think you can get at least 3 or 4 of her deep conditioners by the gallon but they are expensive (approx. $100). I use both commercial and hand made hair products and find that Biolage Colorlast is pretty good and can be found by the gallon. As a matter of fact, I bought a gallon of it just yesterday for under $50. I don't know how it will behave on low-po hair though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Going to buy my steamer in July. That would mean I’ve been acting right for 6 straight months. I need that next level. My hair is definitely moisturized based on definition alone. But because I know my hair, I know it needs the steamer. This will also ensure I get this seasonal stuff up in the attic so I can push my steamer in the closet.
@Shay72
Great Plan! :up:

Lita

My Shea Terra EBCO Shipped!

So I am waiting on:
Curls Dynasty Overnight Treatment
Shea Terra Egyptian Black Castor
Soultanicals Hair Grease
NurCreations DC'er

@Bette Davis Eyes @Lita @Shay72
What ya'll waiting on?:huh:

@IDareT'sHair I’m still waiting for Curl of Essance,I received a tracking number however,it has not left that location,so they never took it to the post office,I am filing a complaint with PayPal.

Happy Hair Growing!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@IDareT'sHair I’m still waiting for Curl of Essance,I received a tracking number however,it has not left that location,so they never took it to the post office,I am filing a complaint with PayPal.

Happy Hair Growing!
She did the same with mine but it finally arrived last week. I think it was last week. It’s here. You should’ve gotten yours first but of course ain’t none of this is right so……

Aggie

Today I bought:

-Matrix Biolage Hyrdasource Detangling Solution - 1 gallon
-Kerastase Lait Substantif Conditioner - 32oz
-Mizani Coco Dew Curl Spray (Styler/Re-styler)
-Matrix Normalizing Reset (Clarifying) Shampoo - first time trying
-1 gallon size pump for my gallon Detangling Solution.
-4 liter size pumps for my Biolage conditioners.

Looks like I might be adding something else soon and that is the Redken Acidic Bonding line - works similar to how Olaplex works on mechanical and chemical hair damage.

Aggie

Good evening ladies

Today I went on another shopping spree OTG and I bought the entire REDKEN ACIDIC BONDING PRODUCT LINE and it contains:

-Acidic Moisture Concentrate
-Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate
-Acidic pH Sealer
-Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo
-Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner
-Acidic Perfecting Concentrate Leave-in Treatment

This particular product line is very similar to Olaplex. I am trying it out to see if it performs as well as Olaplex because it is less costly. It smells amazing too. We shall soon see.