Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think I bought 12. I haven't had candles in so long. I have been burning incense sticks instead but I miss my candles.
@Aggie
Really Nice Candle Haul! :love:... :up:

Those should last you until the Annual BF Candle Sale.

I was going to ask you if the one we really loved was called Ocean Driftwood? I couldn't remember the name?:scratchchin:

I had a couple in a Cart, but didn't hit PAYNAH.

Basically, because my friend's husband gets a bunch of them on his job, so I haven't had to buy any for a while ("Random Scents").

So, I've been good on 3-Wickers, but I have been buying the Wallflower Plug-Ins when I catch them on a good Sale.

Aggie

@Aggie
Really Nice Candle Haul! :love:... :up:

Those should last you until the Annual BF Candle Sale.

I was going to ask you if the one we really loved was called Ocean Driftwood? I couldn't remember the name?:scratchchin:
@IDareT'sHair
Yes they should last me a while. I don't recall the name either unfortunately. I think something called OpaI was great I believe but I haven't seen this one come back for at least 2 years. I do know that the Vanilla Balsam batch was really nice earlier this year. I sure pray it hasn't changed because I bought a couple more of these.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes they should last me a while. I don't recall the name either unfortunately. I think something called OpaI was great I believe but I haven't seen this one come back for at least 2 years. I do know that the Vanilla Balsam batch was really nice earlier this year. I sure pray it hasn't changed because I bought a couple more of these.
@Aggie
YES! It was "Opal something" I still look for it.:drool:

Vanilla Birch is also good. You should try it one day. Very nice.:love:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Up:
x1 QB AOHC (don't think I have a b/up of this?) I think I have BRBC? Didn't buy any during the Sale, basically because I keep thinking I have more. :look: :look:

If I don't have either, I'll use Bekura's Tonga Mousse which I feel is just as good and I have several jars.

Lita

@Lita
WOW! :eek:

Your packages today were on swole!:lick:.... :giggle:

@IDareT'sHair I couldn’t believe it..They came back to back today..Yippee..

**Still waiting on The Mane Choice,SSI & NB..

**Curl of Essance still owe me 2x moringa dc..I will file a complaint with PayPal..They delivered one package a couple of weeks ago,I have been patiently waiting for my 2nd order....Ridiculous

Happy Hair Growing!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Over here using up these COE products. Neem oil and one dc gone. Another dc will be gone today. The leave in and hair grease will take longer but I will use up eventually. Next week I’ll get back to my regularly scheduled routine.