Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hello! @divachyk! My hair is dry AF right now. I’ve added the steamer back into my routine and I see a huge difference already. I may shampoo once a month….we’ll see but I’m scared :giggle:. I’m going to try a few of the Naturelle Grow cleansing conditioners. If I like them I will get the gallons.
Been offline for about a week or so. Is it feeling better now?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I placed x2 orders w/PJN. They were already late shipping, but now, I think Ida has given them an additional reason to be late.:ohwell: @Bette Davis Eyes

They already do not have the best ship times and very frustrating to deal with. :nono: The 1st order was placed 08-19.

I may be taking them off my list permanently (regardless of the Sales) :look:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Okay.. Im done.

I probably wont participate in Black Friday this year unless Negesbanda drops new items. Im going to do inventory this weekend and either sell or give away some items.

I only want to use SSI, Negesbanda and QB mainly. The rest will rotate in during the warmer weathers when I wash every 2-3 days. During the winter I only wash weekly and thats if my hair is loose.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Okay.. Im done.

I probably wont participate in Black Friday this year unless Negesbanda drops new items. Im going to do inventory this weekend and either sell or give away some items.

I only want to use SSI, Negesbanda and QB mainly. The rest will rotate in during the warmer weathers when I wash every 2-3 days. During the winter I only wash weekly and thats if my hair is loose.
I hear you. I’ve been almost exclusively using Negesbanda with some Alikay Naturals and Sunny in Denbigh thrown in. Imma try out Naturelle Grow which I used in the past and make some decisions.