Vandalized

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
Please pray for my best friend, she is also a member here Enj2kay2. While she was at her mom's house recovering from surgery her house was broken into sometime this weekend. They took alot of her things, and valuables from overseas. Her husband is in the Army right now in Iraq and she has two small kids. She having a hard time right now and she need your prayers. TIA

webby

Think Slim
Lord, I'm asking you to allow this woman and her babies to return to their home and not be in fear. Lord, I ask that you protect this family, place your angels around them, ward off any evil. Lord, I also ask that you find the culprit and deal with him as You see fit.

Tami, I'm truly sorry for your friend. I had my house invaded this summer WHILE I was home with my son (he was only about 2 months at the time). My dogs didn't even bark and it took 45 minutes for the cops to come, mind you I live one block from the precint.

I'll continue to pray for you friend. There's no worse feeling than having your home invaded.

MomofThreeBoys

I will keep your friend in my prayers.

Tami said:
Please pray for my best friend, she is also a member here Enj2kay2. While she was at her mom's house recovering from surgery her house was broken into sometime this weekend. They took alot of her things, and valuables from overseas. Her husband is in the Army right now in Iraq and she has two small kids. She having a hard time right now and she need your prayers. TIA

pebbles

webby said:
Lord, I'm asking you to allow this woman and her babies to return to their home and not be in fear. Lord, I ask that you protect this family, place your angels around them, ward off any evil. Lord, I also ask that you find the culprit and deal with him as You see fit.

Tami, I'm truly sorry for your friend. I had my house invaded this summer WHILE I was home with my son (he was only about 2 months at the time). My dogs didn't even bark and it took 45 minutes for the cops to come, mind you I live one block from the precint.

I'll continue to pray for you friend. There's no worse feeling than having your home invaded.

Amen! I pray in agreement with you. :)

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
Thank you ladies for all your support... she is doing much better now ! :Rose: