Vegas LHCF Convention May 2007: Who wants to go?

Are you attending the Las Vegas Convention?

• Total voters

Divine Inspiration

Hi ladies!

Please excuse my absence from the LHCF convention threads. Prior to being insanely busy, I was having problems accessing the boards. Everything is in working order now.

I'd like to get a rough estimate of how many ladies are interested in attending the boardwide convention next year. Las Vegas was chosen as the location and Memorial Day weekend was chosen as the date.

I went to Las Vegas in May, and while there, I did some location scouting as well as some research on options for activities and sponsors. I'll be in Vegas again before the end of the year so I'd like to have a headcount of some sort so I can begin putting plans into place.

If you're interested in attending, please say so here or PM me.

If you have ideas or resources (i.e. travel arrangements, help with planning, etc), please PM me.

Thanks!

{DI}

Divine Inspiration

secretdiamond said:
Hey DI! Just wanted to say it's nice seeing you post again! :)

Who me?! :look:

Awww! Thanks lady! That made my afternoon. I've been MIA for a while, and a couple of people have asked about me via myspace and PM. I totally appreciate that. I missed you guys!! :)

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Even if you've responded in the thread, please go back and answer the poll so the OP has a list of names to work with all in one spot. Thanks! :)

Eiano

Unfortunately, my mother would never let me go to Vegas alone; not only that but I'd be funding it myself and I'm a broke college student..
Now if it were New York or Philly (basically on the east coast), I could hook it up :(

Victorian

old head
I put undecided/possibly. I have a big family cruise in March so I'm not sure how my funds will be so soon afterwards. It would definitely be fun, though! I'll have to wait and see.

ekomba

Divine Inspiration said:
Hi ladies!

Please excuse my absence from the LHCF convention threads. Prior to being insanely busy, I was having problems accessing the boards. Everything is in working order now.

I'd like to get a rough estimate of how many ladies are interested in attending the boardwide convention next year. Las Vegas was chosen as the location and Memorial Day weekend was chosen as the date.

I went to Las Vegas in May, and while there, I did some location scouting as well as some research on options for activities and sponsors. I'll be in Vegas again before the end of the year so I'd like to have a headcount of some sort so I can begin putting plans into place.

If you're interested in attending, please say so here or PM me.

If you have ideas or resources (i.e. travel arrangements, help with planning, etc), please PM me.

Thanks!

{DI}

Hey Divine Inspiration how u been girl i wanna go!!!!!!!!!:D :) :p

chocolate01

I voted undecided, I am planning on going to Vegas in February and i'm planning another trip in August so I may not be able to swing it. However if my plans for Vegas in Feb do not work out I would be interested

Keen

I voted undecided. This is not a good date for me. MY BFF is getting married the weekend before that. She would typically come with me but she will be on her honeymoon.

cocowhite

I voted undecided. I would love to go, but have to wait on my job / location status before I go officially say yes.

Faith

I would love to go but voted for undecided. I get 3 weeks a year of vacation so I would have to work something out at work.

Kalayani

Count me in as a YES...I’ve never been to Vegas

On an off topic note: Ms DL,

I saw your album and think your hair is absolutely beautiful and you are definitely one of my hair idols. I see that one of the products you use is aloe vera jelly...I’m curious to know how do you use it??

I normally buy the aloe vera leaf and use it on my face.

texasqt

I voted maybe. It will be a definite YES if it doesn't interfere with the fact that I'll be getting married in June. What a GREAT bachelorette party this will be!!!