Vegas LHCF Convention May 2007: Who wants to go?

Are you attending the Las Vegas Convention?

• Total voters

RoseGolden

I wanna go. I scared I'd be the youngest one there though :(. Anyone 18, 19ish thinking of going???

I'm coming from the LA area too. Aint no way i'm driving to vegas alone! Carpool anyone? lol

Mars_Reiko

:.Krys.: said:
I wanna go. I scared I'd be the youngest one there though :(. Anyone 18, 19ish thinking of going???

I'm coming from the LA area too. Aint no way i'm driving to vegas alone! Carpool anyone? lol
Don't feel bad. I'll be one of the yougest as well. I'm 19. But I'll be coming from Nashville. I voted definately Yes. I work hard all year so I'm pretty sure I can work things out at work. I will have to start saving now though:)

kweenameena

I can't go!!! Hubby is leaving in April for Iraq. Who would watch Egypt?

Unless, we have on-site daycare:look: It's a thought! LOL

Count me out unless his Iraq date gets pushed back then it's off to Vegas baby!!!!!!!!

But we'll stay in reality. Count me out! Dangonit~!

Nella

I would love to go so count me in and what are the arrangements (hotel that members will be staying at) for this event so that I can start saving my money.

blazingthru

I would love to go it depends on how much everything cost. Never been to Vegas so it would be an extra treat. I might bring my daughter. that would a nice outing.

Nella

Just wondering what's the status of this event? Are there any hotels selected for accomodation of LHCF Members? Flight details, length of stay and/buddy system for room accomodations. Please let us know so we can know what to expect as this is something I would like to attend. I'm certain if its just 30 people despite LHCF having over 5,000+ members we'd like to attend and can still have a great time.

Guyaneek

I'm curious about the LHCF meetings and I would like to go to one. I am still trying to figure out how I can be a lurker at an actual meeting but I guess I will either have to work that out of come out of my shell. But I really want to go to Vegas and this is the PERFECT excuse!!!! :look: