Vendor review forum

UmSumayyah

I was wondering if we could have a "vendor review" forum, where members could post their experiences, good and bad, with vendors. This could be especially helpful for online vendors, where remedying problems is really difficult. We could have an "online suppliers" section as well as a "bricks and mortar stores" section to make it even easier.

adrienne0914

yes, this is an AWESOME idea! i have no problem ordering online, but some of our members are hesitant. i think it would help them to know who provides good service and who doesn't. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Integrity

we could have a star system for each aspect of the service
eg. customer friendliness, time it took to be delivered, ease of shopping on the site in terms of design and so on and forth!

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I am not ignoring you girls, just been overwhelmed with work. I will sort this thing out shortly.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Pandora!!

Are you trying to make my life a living hell girl?

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
The new board has been created girls. Please take the time and read the relevant post in the new forum.

Pandora, joking apart I would have to think about this quite a bit since it's not that easy to implement

AZJeepgurl

Damn, Nikos! You don't waste any time, do you? You are such a Godsend! Ask and ye shall (within reason) receive! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
LOL!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have to take care of you girls don't I. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif