Venetian Blends Hair Therapy - Review Please

Nice & Wavy

If anyone has used this, please share. I just purchased it from Sally's and haven't used it yet.

Thanks in advance!

Daily Conditioner

Venetian Blends Hair Therapy Masque Divina Conditioning Creme nourishes and revtalizes hair, replacing lost moisture.

Venetian Blends uses the latest technology combined with traditional and natural essences of Venice to restore the utmost beauty to the hair. Each Venetian Blend offers a luxurious combination of glorious shine, softness and moisture. Contains Linseed (Flaxseed) Oil which smoothes the hair cuticle and makes it soft, easy to manage and full of shine and Olive Oil to moisturize, protect, soften and revitalize dry, dull hair with added shine.
  • For all hair types
  • Nourishes and revitalizes hair
  • Detangles and adds essential moisture
  • Helps prevent hair dehydration
  • Enhances and conditions even fine hair without weighing it down
Ingredients

• WATER ,MYRISTYL ALCOHOL ,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,FRAGRANCE ,IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,CITRIC ACID
  • Weightless Shine Serum
  • Crystal D'Oro Weightless Shine Serum creates remarkable shine without weighing hair down.

Venetian Blends uses the latest technology combined with traditional and natural essences of Venice to restore the utmost beauty to the hair. Each Venetian Blend offers a luxurious combination of glorious shine, softness and moisture. Linseed Oil soothes the hair cuticle increasing manageability and shine while Olive Oil revitalizes and protect dry, dull hair. The Weightless Shine Serum adds intense shine and luster to dull hair. Creating the look and feel of incredibly healthy hair.

• For all hair types
    • Provides an invisible microshield of incredible shine
    • Infuses the cuticle for soft, silky, frizz-free hair
    • Protects hair from environmental and UV damage
    • Great for smoothing hair while styling or creating a frizz-free finish
    • Contains Linseed and Olive oil
Ingredients:
  • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,DISILOXANE ,DIMETHICONE ,ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA ,ALCOHOL DENAT. ,FRAGRANCE ,TRIMETHYLSILOXYAMODIMETHICONE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL ,TOCOPHEROL ,GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL ,RETINYL PALMITATE ,SILICA

HoneyDew

I am embarrassed to say that the PJ in me bought 2 jars of the mask of this one time when it was on sale a while back and I have yet to try it.

It has no silicone!? I did not realize that. I will have to put in in rotation!

The serum looks good too.

I recall them having one product that has alcohol in it. The bad alcohol. I think it was the "essential oil" product from the line. There were little vials of it in the box. I don't think I would try that one.

Nice & Wavy

I am embarrassed to say that the PJ in me bought 2 jars of the mask of this one time when it was on sale a while back and I have yet to try it.

It has no silicone!? I did not realize that. I will have to put in in rotation!

The serum looks good too.

I recall them having one product that has alcohol in it. The bad alcohol. I think it was the "essential oil" product from the line. There were little vials of it in the box. I don't think I would try that one.

Don't be embarrassed...I'm a PJ too. Girl, I know I didn't need to buy anything else:lachen:

I didn't see the serum, but the area where these products were, were mostly sold out, so somebody is buying this product. I am going to try to use it tommorrow!

HoneyDew

Don't be embarrassed...I'm a PJ too. Girl, I know I didn't need to buy anything else:lachen:

I didn't see the serum, but the area where these products were, were mostly sold out, so somebody is buying this product. I am going to try to use it tommorrow!

You know what, I think that is the case at the Sally's near me. Yeah, someone is getting some good use out of it now, but wait until LHCF gets on it. :lol:

I am deep conditioning this weekend. I may give it a try.

I love the jar and presentation of the product. It smells good, too.

Cheleigh

Gah! I need my eyes checked. I thought the title read--Venetian BLINDS Hair Therapy--I was like--is this a new bandwagon? How does that work?!!! :lachen:

Nice & Wavy

You know what, I think that is the case at the Sally's near me. Yeah, someone is getting some good use out of it now, but wait until LHCF gets on it. :lol:

I am deep conditioning this weekend. I may give it a try.

I love the jar and presentation of the product. It smells good, too.

:yep::yep:....yep, somebody is buying it up, so it must be good:lachen:. I know that's right...you know how LHCF do, well at least the LHCF lurkers...:lachen: Hi ya'll!

The jar and presentation is really nice. And, I love the fact that its an Italian product...I use Alpharf which is made in Italy too, and I love it. They also use Linseed Oil in their products.

It does smell good..almost a citrisy smell..nice!

Nice & Wavy

Ok, I tried it today, after I used the Hair One and it was nice on my hair. I like the smell and the consistancy was nice. I then added my moisturizer and then the Venetian Oil and it went on nice and smooth.

My hair is soft and feels sweet.

I will keep this in my rotation. I will have to try it alone next time to see how it works out for me without the Hair One!

HoneyDew

Ok, I tried it today, after I used the Hair One and it was nice on my hair. I like the smell and the consistancy was nice. I then added my moisturizer and then the Venetian Oil and it went on nice and smooth.

My hair is soft and feels sweet.

I will keep this in my rotation. I will have to try it alone next time to see how it works out for me without the Hair One!

Thanks for the review! I look forward to using it!

JerriBlank

I tried this when i was looking for a product with linseed oil,because they used a condish at the dominican salon that had linseed oil in it.

It was very good,but i killed that little jar within a week:nono:

Not for me and my heavy handed self.