Venting!

WhipEffectz1

I have these relatives who told me when I started taking care of my hair that they would wait for my hair to start growing or looking healthy before they started following suit. Well, now they've started asking asking questions about how to take care fo their hair and I respond only to be ignored or have one of my responses shot down with rude comments like, "girl who are you playing hair can grow 2-3 inches in a month" or "I don't think taking all that time on your hair is necessary." I am so tired of certain people with this sort of behavior. Its not my fault that they have damaged hair complete with split ends and breakage. I am debating whether or not I should just ignore them or refer them to the hair boards which they think is the worst place ever. Some of these people I tell you....They want to play in the SuperBowl but refuse to attend spring training!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I know it's easier said than done, but don't get too frustrated over it. In general people are lazy. They don't want to put effort into their hair, they want you to tell them which magic pill will make them wake up tomorrow with waist length hair.

So do your thing with your hair and try not to take the negativity personally.

Crystalicequeen123

JCoily said:
I know it's easier said than done, but don't get too frustrated over it. In general people are lazy. They don't want to put effort into their hair, they want you to tell them which magic pill will make them wake up tomorrow with waist length hair.

So do your thing with your hair and try not to take the negativity personally.

:yep: I agree! :up:

RootPunch

There will always be the nay-sayers. Just keep doin what you're doin. In the end, when they see your progress, there will be those that wished they would have started with you and still others who will not ever attribute it to anything you yourself did.
Keep it growin! and your hair looks great, by the way.:)

Jaelin

I don't discuss my hair goals with people who can't get with the program. I agree that it seems to be a magic pill response that they want. It takes time, time and more time. I feel that I could spend even more time on mine, to see faster progress but I am satisfied with what I do and I know that some people think it's excessive.