Victoria's Secret Haircare Collection

BLESSED1

Has anyone tried any of their haircare products? My mom gave me her free sample Very Sexy balancing shampoo & conditioner, I may use it sometime this weekend. I went to their store the other day for the big semiannual sale and saw some other stuff from their line, and was thinking about buying the strawberries & champagne shampoo & conditioner for dry hair, everything smelled really good but I'm not sure how well the stuff works yet.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
dont even try the hairspray. i got one for free and it has so much alcohol in it. i threw it right in the trash. i dont even use hair spray but i tried this one just because and it made my hair hard as a rock :mad: :mad:

lovelymissyoli

I know I'm no help but I saw their shampoos as well and wanted to pick some up because it was on sale, however, I have cornrows so I wouldn't be a good spokesperson/product reviewer if I used it on my next wash. Hopefully someone has tried it, because the product junkie in me would go out and buy it if I hear that it's good stuff.

BLESSED1

I tried some of the conditioner this morning...not what I prefer but it left my hair smelling really good for hours. It didn't give me alot of slip so I'll probably use it when my hair is weaved or in braids. Yet this was the balancing conditioner, my hair tends to be dry and they did have a shampoo and conditioner specifically for dry hair. Next time I go I'll see if I can get a sample of that!

rangelicap

I've tried the Strawberries & Champagne shampoo and conditioner for dry hair and I must say that it does make your hair smell really good for a long time. As far as performance, I didn't see or feel any noticable difference from the shampoo and conditioner I currently use. I did notice however that I didn't have to use as much shampoo or conditioner than I usually do.

Personally, I would probably stock up on it since it's on sale but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, especially since the regular price is kind of pricy.