Video Shows Sunrise Police Sergeant Putting Hand on Fellow Officer's Throat

Melaninme

The fact that non of her other fellow male officers, who watched him do it, did anythinig to help her is trash!

Last edited:

naturalgyrl5199

"Pullease has been with the Florida police department for 21 years, while the female officer who pulled him away has been there for two years.

"She’s from what I would call the new era of law enforcement training where interpersonal skills and de-escalation techniques are paramount," said law enforcement expert Michael D’Angelo of Secure Direction Consulting.

D’Angelo watched the video and said the young officer’s actions show how policing should take place in 2022.

"When we see a female police officer that’s finally doing the right thing — the thing we have been trying to retrain law enforcement throughout the country to do—and that is to intervene when you see excessive use of force," D'Angelo said. "So she does the right thing and I think the sergeant's response to that, even if not more or just as appalling as to the handcuffed prisoner. She was doing the right thing. That’s how academies are taught now. That’s how academies are training."

The internal affairs investigation is active and ongoing."

Lets hope that this trend of "new policing" takes hold. I think we all can agree that many GOOD officers have been silenced in this manner or worse (threats, shunning, sabotage tactics) for too long.