Video: Watch As Teachers Fight In Front Of Middle School Students

Femmefatal1981

The bigger picture...

plenty of White folks fight on the job, even teachers and administrators. Some of them sex your kids or conspire to plot colleagues' deaths, embezzle and such, even murder. They made sure to plaster BLACK women fighting in Atlanta, a "black" town. All of these national images are just part of the current scheme by the WH to make Black people and other minorities the scapegoats. No, it's not right to fight. I wish no child would try and intervene except to call the principal or other help. We're all under siege.
Nope. Those white, Hispanic and Asian teachers are all over the news and tv when they have sex with minors. This did not get nearly that kind of coverage. I have never in my teaching career heard of teachers of any race fighting in class in front of kids. After hours? Maybe.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Nope. Those white, Hispanic and Asian teachers are all over the news and tv when they have sex with minors. This did not get nearly that kind of coverage. I have never in my teaching career heard of teachers of any race fighting in class in front of kids. After hours? Maybe.

Yep, the media beelines to Blacks acting like fools to further this underlying scapegoating. People can't see it because of conditioning. One day, they'll wonder how they ended up in the gas chambers. But I never said nor implied that others don't get on the news....anytime it's Black people, it's the "worst."

Last edited:

Kanky

Yep, the media beelines to Blacks acting like fools to further this underlying scapegoating. People can't see it because of conditioning. One day, they'll wonder how they ended up in the gas chambers. But I never said nor implied that others don't get on the news....anytime it's Black people, it's the "worst."
:yep: There is a constant stream of anti-black propaganda in the media.

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America

Girl in this situation you can't blame everything on the media when these two were in fact acting like fools. At some point black people like those two women need to be accountable for their own behavior and we should stop blaming the shame and 2nd hand embarrassment we feel for them on some master plan.

I'm glad this video was released. Who knows how long those kids were being subjected to those beasts and their antics over Kang dang-a-lang. Reports state that they'd been going at it all school year which is 100% unacceptable. Too busy focused on dirty dyck than the minds of those kids. They needed to be publicly fired never to enter a classroom ever again.

Kanky

Girl in this situation you can't blame everything on the media when these two were in fact acting like fools. At some point black people like those two women need to be accountable for their own behavior and we should stop blaming the shame and 2nd hand embarrassment we feel for them on some master plan.

I'm glad this video was released. Who knows how long those kids were being subjected to those beasts and their antics over Kang dang-a-lang. Reports state that they'd been going at it all school year which is 100% unacceptable. Too busy focused on dirty dyck than the minds of those kids. They needed to be publicly fired never to enter a classroom ever again.

There are white people acting a fool all over the place. If you can't tell that the images that we see promoted in the media are deliberately chosen for a specific reason then I don't know what to say.

I worked for a news organization and yes, they quite deliberately showed black people in the worst possible light. Even when black people are victimized by other black people the focus is on is the perpetrator. There is little sympathy for the victims and often an insinuation that they deserved to be victimized. Quite the opposite when it comes to white victims. Media images matter a lot. That is a separate issue from holding people accountable for their actions.

These women should've been fired before it even got to this point, and it does not take media attention to get a teacher fired. I've done it with out a single camera present.

Femmefatal1981

There are white people acting a fool all over the place. If you can't tell that the images that we see promoted in the media are deliberately chosen for a specific reason then I don't know what to say.

I worked for a news organization and yes, they quite deliberately showed black people in the worst possible light. Even when black people are victimized by other black people the focus is on is the perpetrator. There is little sympathy for the victims and often an insinuation that they deserved to be victimized. Quite the opposite when it comes to white victims. Media images matter a lot. That is a separate issue from holding people accountable for their actions.

These women should've been fired before it even got to this point, and it does not take media attention to get a teacher fired. I've done it with out a single camera present.
In my district it does take media attention ( or a child has to get hurt/be put in danger) to get a teacher fired.

kanozas

I wasn't and don't blame everything on media. I usually notice underlying issues for the bigger picture. I don't think there is one sane person who doesn't feel these individuals should not be held accountable and disciplined/fired but the surface is not my issue. I see the agenda presented and it's deepening.

kanozas

I mean, every teacher that I've seen plastered on my screen for having sex with a student has been white/possibly Latino/mostly women recently and have been more publicized than this story so... I guess black people should be happy we're just brawling in front of the kids instead of molesting them?
No, but give someone the benefit of the doubt that they can view the entire issue critically and not just face value of the asinine brawl at hand.

discodumpling

WOW! That was particularly vicious! Not in front of my pickney! These women are so bold and brazen to do this in a classroom. They couldn't control themselves and take it outside...i'm kinda disgusted.

ava2

*slowly enters thread*
"Please don't be women, please don't be black"