Videos on relaxing Hair

ACEA

I don't think anyone on the board has mentioned these set of videos before. However, I'm familair with her entire series. There are alot of them. I plan on checking her out the next time I'm in south florida.

drasgrl

Is that how your supposed to relax with a comb like that? It's been a while since I've been in a salon but I don't remember them doing it that way (maybe they did it's been a long time). I know when I relax I don't use a comb like that. Does anyone else do it like that?

MissMusic

Is that how your supposed to relax with a comb like that? It's been a while since I've been in a salon but I don't remember them doing it that way (maybe they did it's been a long time). I know when I relax I don't use a comb like that. Does anyone else do it like that?

Yea, some people do use the back of a comb like she did.

FlawedBeauty

um...imo i don't think its wise to be rakin a fine tooth comb through hair thats got relaxer all in it but thats just me :ohwell: i've heard of using the soft side of the comb to smooth but i never saw anyone do that!

SheenaVee

My stylist used to do my relaxer like that.....(i say used to coz hes leavin :( hes goin to antigua, today was my last relaxer with him:()......and it never did any harm to my hair.

And off topic....what accent does she have? Liz Muller im tlkin bout. she seems to hav a slight accent lol its sounds cute. Ne1 kno wat accent that is?

alexstin

um...imo i don't think its wise to be rakin a fine tooth comb through hair thats got relaxer all in it but thats just me :ohwell: i've heard of using the soft side of the comb to smooth but i never saw anyone do that!

She's scaring me the way she's combing through that relaxer.:nono:

VirtuousGal

My stylist used to do my relaxer like that.....(i say used to coz hes leavin :( hes goin to antigua, today was my last relaxer with him:()......and it never did any harm to my hair.

And off topic....what accent does she have? Liz Muller im tlkin bout. she seems to hav a slight accent lol its sounds cute. Ne1 kno wat accent that is?

Definitely sounds W. Indian!! Not sure if she JA though.