Virgin Hair Fertilizer Cream

ToyToy

I used to use it years ago when my hair was still relaxed. I liked the tingle, but it was sooooooooo greasy, so I stopped after using it for a few weeks. I also didn't like the strong smell. My cousin, on the other hand, kept using it for a long time (she swore by it), and she stayed the same neck/shoulder length for years. Her hair didn't really get thicker either.

BlackGeisha

I've used and it works, it does grow your hair fast, but it smells like diesel and it broke out my acne prone skin, so I had to stop using it. It's funny this product comes up again I still have a full tube that I found today in my drawer.

hothair

I used this circa 2005 and it worked for me, filled in my edges and got my hair about 2 inches from APL - my longest only MTG gave me that sort of growth. Something happened with the formula for me cause soon after it stopped working.

Tamrin

unapologetic
It does work I used to use it as well I still have 2 tubes. This product is the reason I found LHCF. I was searching for reviews on it and I bumped into this site.

snickieb

I had my hair braided on Dec 31, 2009 in NJ, the braider was a young Haitain who recommended the product after she used it to re-grow her hair after being shaved and prepped, in one section of her head, for braid surgery. She had the surgery last February and she advised me that her hair has grown back. She said use it once a week (not daily as the package recommends) I have a TWA so she said it should help my hair grow faster. I applied to my scalp everyday for the first few days and it helped to loosen the braids and I will continue to use the product on my scalp until I remove the braids. I have not put oil or grease on my scalp in years, but I have still been co-washing as well (once a week so far). The peppermint oil is pretty strong, but I don't mind it. I will post my results the end of february (if I remember). Hope this helps.

softblackcotton

I found this on in bay in two sizes one is $5.99 the other $9.99 plus Shipping $4.95.

http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/e7/64/30_1_b.JPG

I've never heard of it before, but this is what it says:

Virgin Hair Fertilizer
Hair Conditioning Cream

Anti Dandruff and hair conditioning

cream for rapid hair growth

Directions:
Apply Virgin Hair Fertilizer into hair and scalp daily, comb it as desired.
It also maintains perm and pressed hair.
Conditions broken and dry hair.

Ingredients;
Herbal Extract, Petroleum Jelly, Peppermint Oil, Sulphur Lanolin and Fragrance

Brand New Genuine Product
Made in Germany
5.3 fl. oz (150g)

Ummm ok I could see the sulphur and the peppermint oil but how can it really benefit our hair if one of the main ingredients is Petroleum Jelly? Just another get rich quick scam with a fancy label and a friend of a friend of my cousin's sister in law said it worked for her story? :grin:

msbettyboop

As a Nigerian, I'm just going to chip in my $0.02. It smells awful, is very heavy and clogs up the pores. I used it a lot when I was braiding back home and I never liked it. All my sisters used it and there was no miracle. Our hair still grew at the normal rate. Maybe it might work for some people. I've just never met those people. I've achieved more growth with mixing peppermint oil and rosemary oil with my coconut oil & evoo in 3 months than I achieved in all the years I kept slapping that stuff on my head.

BTW, it costs like $1 back home, if that. $15 is a total rip off IMO.

Rain20

I really think although not listed there are hormones in this product. I had a very reaction to this product including acne. Can the entire ingredient list be found anywhere like the MSDS(sP?) I tried it twice before giving up on it.