Vitamin Challenge 2013

EnExitStageLeft

Checking in:

Got my Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamin in the mail the other day. I need want and got to have Waist Length by my birthday next year (April 30th). So I have got to get consistent.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Starting today I'm back on my vitamin regimen! I fell off for probably most of this year, I just got lazy because I've been taking my vits faithfully since the inception of my hhj, mornings and nights without fail. I slowly started to decrease my intake unintentionally and them I just stopped. Now I'm beginning again to create a new habit for 2014.

Right now I'm taking:
GNC Women's Collagen
GNC Hair, Skin & Nails
GNC Iron Complete

Last year, maybe 2011 I ordered during one of the GNC bogo sales and when my order didn't arrive as stated (give a few days) I contacted GNC and they sent out a new order. My original order eventually arrived so I had tons of pills, especially the HS&N. I'll be reordering before the year is out though.

Last edited:

kennylee2013

:ohwell:Hi guys L have been missing in action for awhile and i did slack off for about six weeks but I am back on the wagon............checking in:yep:

PlainJane

After I finished one month of viviscal pro I forgot to keep taking it lol. I'm starting back today but will take measurements to see if it's actually working and if I will repurchase it when I run out.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
After I finished one month of viviscal pro I forgot to keep taking it lol. I'm starting back today but will take measurements to see if it's actually working and if I will repurchase it when I run out.

PlainJane I saw the viviscal pro a while back and remember adding it to my to-buy list. Where did you purchase it from? My understanding is you have to get it from an authorized (salon) seller.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

AllyMD

Checking In! I know I've been slack about checking in the last couple of weeks, but I have been good, I promise! :grin: