Vitamins for "sensitive" people??

LuLu

I know I'm in the minority but there has to be someone else that is sensitive to vitamins. Most multivitamins give me a horrible headache within 48 hours of starting them. I've read online that sometimes this is caused by a sensitivity to niacin, this figures since I'm allergic to just about everything. Does anyone here have this issue or know of a good multi or HSN vitamins without Niacin?

Thanks girls!!!

Iluvsmuhgrass

Hey! I can't really offer a specific brand but I'm sensitive too.... you really have to experiment and see. I usually try to get my hands on samples. I did that with Natrol (you might be able to request them at www.natrol.com) and a few others. I don't take one multivit. I take a few separate supplements like garlic, Omega 3-6-9, MSM, vitamin E, B mega vitamin, and Calcium.

Not all vitamins are created equal. I've taken some B vits that made me *ahem* yeasty, while having no problem at all taking another. It really just depends on your system and the ingredients in the vitamin. HTH.

Pandora1975

I have trouble with most multi-vitamins. Its my stomach, not my head though. I take individual supplements instead now, at least until I can find one that does it all. I agree, I think you may just have to read labels and experiment a bit.