VO5 Conditioners!

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I was wondering, what has everyone's experience been with the passion fruit smoothie?

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Its fine nothing to brag for me. The strawberries and cream is the same. Only one that softened up a bit was kiwi to me DoDo

Okay good to know. I liked the kiwi while I was detangling with it but when I rinsed it out my hair started to mat. I am still not sure what might have caused. I was seeing what else Vo5 had to offer that might make a good cowash.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Okay good to know. I liked the kiwi while I was detangling with it but when I rinsed it out my hair started to mat. I am still not sure what might have caused. I was seeing what else Vo5 had to offer that might make a good cowash.
WHen was your last clarify @DoDo? Sometimes buildup and cowashing can cause tangling. It has for me and my fine strands anyways. I'd give it another try after a good clarifying.

THe strawberries and raspberries work best for me so far. IDK about the tea ones. They both make my hair like silk.

Just pick one up and try it . THey're cheap enough to take a chance and toss out if it's not good for your hair :yep:

Duchess007

I was wondering, what has everyone's experience been with the passion fruit smoothie?

I love it! I've used it alone or as a base in my leave-in recipes. But I really haven't found a VO5 conditioner yet that my hair didn't like. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
WHen was your last clarify @DoDo? Sometimes buildup and cowashing can cause tangling. It has for me and my fine strands anyways. I'd give it another try after a good clarifying.

THe strawberries and raspberries work best for me so far. IDK about the tea ones. They both make my hair like silk.

Just pick one up and try it . THey're cheap enough to take a chance and toss out if it's not good for your hair :yep:

You are totally right it had been a while since I clarified. I had been cowashing only for a while before I used it. After I washed my hair the following wash day my hair started behaving much better.

I recently bought the passion fruit smoothie (only one I found in the dollar store near me) and I'm gonna try it. If a one dollar conditioner works- Think of the money I'll save! :grin:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I'm completely out of the raspberry, my hair's favorite. Almost out of the Kiwi, which I use to 'shampoo' midweek....dang.. even the cashmere is lookin kinda empty! but I'll let that one stay gone.

Guess I'll be adding a few to my CVS shopping list this week. Might pick up one of the tea flavors. that would be a first.

McQuay30

VO5 clarifying conditioner om dry hair for abt 20 min, is a winner, clean hair slighlty detang. On to try others...

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Yep. I will wash with the kiwi one too then follow that with the either the strawberries or raspberry.

Lissa0821

I really like the Kiwi Lime conditioner followed by Shea Cashmere or Split End conditioner on my co-wash days. My hair is full and my shedding has really slowed down. Keeping my hair moisturized has been a game changer for me.

Lilmama1011

I had put my friend on the kiwi conditioner, she says she has problems with tangles, so I told her to shampo and follow up with the kiwi clarifying conditioner and she loves it, she says her hair is so soft after

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I cant believe this! Went to WallyWorld and they were completely out of ALL V05 condish!! Every. Last. Flavor. TWICE! :wallbash:

I'm completely out of Kiwi :(

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Yes Duchess007 and Lilmama1011! They are completely out of stock on ALL the V05 conditioners.

So I went to this new Target down the street--they dont carry it at all!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! All they had of the cheapies was Suave. :ohwell:

The universe must hate me right now.

I will have to do like that PP and just fill a cart next time I get to a CVS and clear out the shelves!

Duchess007

No Dollar Tree near you? You can usually have stuff shipped to the store for free if they're out of stock (or, you know, just in general).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
No dollar tree. I will check the regular dollar store though before cvs come to think of it. Thanks!

Ogoma

I went to Walgreens and they didn't have V05. Is it only at CVS? There are no CVS stores around me.

Mahsiah

The Extra Body conditioner is my fave.

I buy mine from save a lot :look: and dollar general.

Last edited:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I went to Walgreens and they didn't have V05. Is it only at CVS? There are no CVS stores around me.

Walmart, cvs, some dollar stores, and I've even seen at the black bss. Ogoma

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Ran to the dollar store.

Nothing!!!

Ran to cvs.

1 measley strawberries and 3 kiwi. I took them all. Whew!