VO5 Extra Body Conditioner

caress

I just bought VO5 Extra Body Conditioner today based on the ingredients. They are:
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Octoxynol-9, Retinyl Palmitate, Ergocalciferol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Gelatin/Keratin Amino Acids/LysineHydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Steareth-21, Glyceral Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 6 ([font=Arial,Helvetica][font=Arial,Helvetica]CI [/font][/font]15985) Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Has anyone used this conditioner before? If so, how was it? If not, ehat do you make of it based on it's ingredients? What type of conditioner would you classify this as? Do you think this would be a good conditioner to use before I get my hair touched-up?

Angelicus

I liked it because it didn't have a fruity smell. I used it daily for conditioner washing. I think it's nice and all that it has all those vitamins (has A, C, E) but they only put those ingredients in there to make you buy it. Topically, those vitamins don't absorb in the hair (But I think vitamin E possibly stimulates growth). The conditoner may thicken up your hair. HTH

caress

I was hoping that the ingredient, Gelatin/Keratin Amino Acids/LysineHydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, was a good source of protein. It is not that high up on the list of ingredients though. I just want a cheap protein conditoner (other than Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum).