Vote for your favorite Oil Sheen

Vote for your favorite oil sheen

• Total voters

gn1g

Do you still use oil sheen? I do sometimes and I would like to know what kind you are using. I have used many different brands in the past, yet I am not really that impressed with any of them. I used Isoplus because it claims to contain a hair conditioner. Please vote for your favorite.

The poll would only allow 10 options, here's a few more oil sheens that seem to be popular:

AFRICAN PRIDE Miracle Sheen Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray

APHOGEE Moisturizing Oil Sheen Spray

Black Magic oil sheen

Cantu oil sheen

Elasta QP Reflect

Finisheen by Revlon

Luster’s oil sheen

Matrix Biolage Shine Renewal

Profectiv's Oil Sheen

Soft and Beautiful oil sheen

TCB naturals oil sheen

Last edited:
I still use oil sheen sometimes since my hair is very fine, and sometimes I want some shine w/o weighing it down. I voted Keracare. I love it. It's not too oily and is very light.

Preti Gyal

I voted Design Essentials. Its very rare that I use an Oil Sheen but when I do I use this one because of the weightless shine, and the smell on my hair (as a finishing product ONLY)...I say this because I have a friend that uses oil sheen religiously and she sprays each chunk of her hair with it prior to flat ironing instead of using an actual heat protectant:eek: . Deep fried hair and house full of smoke is the outcome of this:hammer:

Jay

I just recently bought my 1st oil sheen and I got Fantasia Shea butter spray and I LOVE IT. It smells so good and leaves my hair looking really shiny and silky feeling. I wish I would have found it sooner