W"HIP" Length Challenge 2013 Thread (Pt I: Jan 1-Mar 31, 2013 + Oct-Dec 2012 bonus)

Diva_Esq

Re: W"HIP" Length Challenge 2013 Thread (Pt I: Jan 1-Mar 31, 2013 + Oct-Dec 2012 bonu

@Diva_Esq Thanks. I really think I may just do a single part in the back. Really, that's the part I use the measure my progress, so I can just assume the rest of my hair is the same length and shorter. I may get my intern to do it after work since the back is the hardest part.

Enyo: Just make sure you use a ceramic or tourmaline flat iron. Good luck!

Enyo

Diva_Esq I DC'd and did a soft flat iron last night and put the ceramic on a setting that was on par with a hot blowdryer. I didn't want to use double heat, so I just used my curlformers to air dry/set my hair and then flat ironed it. I only did the back of my head because I was too lazy and too worried about heat damage to do the whole thing! I got it nice and stretched and then loaded it down with shea butter to make it stay flat.

Attachments

• image-3134061777.jpg
    image-3134061777.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Diva_Esq

Re: W"HIP" Length Challenge 2013 Thread (Pt I: Jan 1-Mar 31, 2013 + Oct-Dec 2012 bonu

Diva_Esq I DC'd and did a soft flat iron last night and put the ceramic on a setting that was on par with a hot blowdryer. I didn't want to use double heat, so I just used my curlformers to air dry/set my hair and then flat ironed it. I only did the back of my head because I was too lazy and too worried about heat damage to do the whole thing! I got it nice and stretched and then loaded it down with shea butter to make it stay flat.

Enyo

Great progress!! Looks awesome!!

Enyo

Thanks. I kept in mind I trimmed about an inch this year due to nasty splits. So, that's pretty good!