Waist Length 2014

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I don't think Priteva has worked the way I wanted it to. :( I picked Priteva because it seemed to work without causing skin issues. Yes, I'm a slow grower, but I have only retained about an inch since the end of December. Nothing in my reggie has changed. That is with sulfur use as well. :angry2:

I'm going to switch to Manetabolism vitamins next. I will give them about two months. If I don't see anything over my typical Spring spurt, I will forget about the dedicated hair vitamins and just kim with my regla ol' vitamins and sulfur.

At this rate, I will just retain my normal 4 inches this year, which will put me at only MBL.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
So I bought the Manetabolism for um...research purposes. :look: Wish me luck.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Jace032000

I don't think Priteva has worked the way I wanted it to. :( I picked Priteva because it seemed to work without causing skin issues. Yes, I'm a slow grower, but I have only retained about an inch since the end of December. Nothing in my reggie has changed. That is with sulfur use as well. :angry2: I'm going to switch to Manetabolism vitamins next. I will give them about two months. If I don't see anything over my typical Spring spurt, I will forget about the dedicated hair vitamins and just kim with my regla ol' vitamins and sulfur. At this rate, I will just retain my normal 4 inches this year, which will put me at only MBL.

Have you tried Hair Infinity? I've been on it for less than a month and have had pretty good results.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

TeeBee

Have you taken it TeeBee? If so, how did you like it? Any growth rate increase?
Umm. Yes, I did. However, I didn't measure my hair. I did notice beneficial changes. Thickening at my roots, stronger nails, longer eyelashes, energy, smoother skin. While I didn't. Do a before/after, I did color my hair during the time and it has already grown out considerably. I've been off them for a few weeks (been taking GNC Be Beautiful) but I just purchased a two month supply. I'm going to measure this time.

TeeBee

My new Reggie is GETTIN. MY. LIFE!!
I started at 730 this am and finished at 900. 3 little words ppl.. Tightly. Curly. Method.
I shampoo JUST my scalp, with diluted poo in an applicator bottle. Jump in the shower to CoWash. Apply my combing conditioner and detangle. Allow conditioner to marinate for 30 mins or so with a plastic cap. Done. Do not rinse out. Proceed to style.
To make things that much easier on myself, I made sure to detangle in sections I would normally use for styling (twists). So no further manipulation is necessary. I will still apply shea butter to seal and allow to air dry the rest of the day.
I usually do a braid out, but for the sake of time/my sanity...I'll pass on it this week.

nakialovesshoes

I joined this challenge when I was still natural. Now I'm relaxed & had to have a small hair cut. My hair is falling right at the bottom of my shoulder blade & maybe 2 inches from my bra strap. However, I've joined the WL 2015 challenge. I think that's more realistic for me right now. My relaxer is 2 weeks old & I don't feel any new growth. I think my hair growth rate has really slowed down for some reason.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I joined this challenge when I was still natural. Now I'm relaxed & had to have a small hair cut. My hair is falling right at the bottom of my shoulder blade & maybe 2 inches from my bra strap. However, I've joined the WL 2015 challenge. I think that's more realistic for me right now. My relaxer is 2 weeks old & I don't feel any new growth. I think my hair growth rate has really slowed down for some reason.

Your siggie is nice!

ImanAdero

Just been bunning my hair this past week...

Need to wash tonight! Trying to think on if I'm going to try a new product or stay with an old one.

I might try the new Carol's Daughter products I got. Cowash instead of a shampoo... I sun though.

growbaby

Doin a protein treatment. Evoo, evco, JBCO, 1 egg, 1/2 a banana, honey, ORS replenishing condish, and hair mayo. Mmmm mmm mmmm

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
The other day was wash day. My regular prepoo, wash, dc. Hair is in two braids on either side of my head tucked up. I think my next length check will be in June. Hopefully these Manetabolism vitamins will give me a boost.

halfindian

Just checking in. I've been coming in off and on just reading and liking posts cause things got quite busy.
Me and my hair are doing fine. I have 8+ weeks of nice curly growth. Waiting to relax at the end of the month. Oh I can't wait. Praying I have not done too much damage to my ends. Pictures will be coming in at my next touch up. Till then ladies keep posting and happy hair growing!

ImanAdero

Doin a protein treatment. Evoo, evco, JBCO, 1 egg, 1/2 a banana, honey, ORS replenishing condish, and hair mayo. Mmmm mmm mmmm

I think I'm going to try this. I have regular castor oil and not JBCO, but it should be fine.

Anywho...

I think I'm going to start trying tea rinses...

I feel like my hair is coming out in. Chunks. I was too lazy to do it before, but now...

And it might just be my imagination, or maybe I'm thinking/noticing more... But my hair FEELS thin.

When I co washed today I only needed 3 sections. 3 sections on my head?! Unheard of prior to these past few months.

Is it possible that biotin makes you shed as opposed to grow? I started taking it maybe 20 days ago.

I dunno... Black tea rinses chalk be tried.

Mandatory positive: I'm definitely MBL and won't unclaim that lol. It touches the bottom of my bra strap at the hemline. I'll get a trim in May most likely, but for now, I'm moving along!

Mz.MoMo5235

I havent done a length check in several months. Last one was probably around Oct. I think I might be hovering just about bsb (also bsl for me)

One of these days I will straighten it and then see where I'm at.

Using the same reggie I've been using since before I shaved my head. It's easy and got me to crackin length before so it will do it again.

halfindian

Relaxed my new growth today. At exactly 12 weeks. Looks like I have about 3 more inches to get to waist.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140417_205740.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140417_205740.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 104
  • ForumRunner_20140417_205840.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140417_205840.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 94
  • ForumRunner_20140417_205905.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140417_205905.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 100

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Omg I don't know how people like to drop their hair. Wore mine out for church and I'm so bothered.

lol. I've been feeling that way for a long time now, I hardly wear my hair out unless it's a special occasion or something. I wear a bun 99.9% of the time. I even had a friend tell me I might as well cut my hair off since I don't wear it out to enjoy it.