Waist Length 2014

greenandchic

It seems like my hair has been having a growth spurt, or I'm retaining more. Hopefully I should at least be MBL by the end of summer.

assiyrabomb

Stretched my hair using the African threading method then gently combed it out with a wide tooth comb...and all over the sink...little broken hairs :crybaby:

I'm not sure if my hair doesn't like to be combed when its dry or if its because I used Carol's daughter black vanilla as my leave in. What I do know is that this I need to figure it out because this can't happen again *sigh*

halfindian

Stretched my hair using the African threading method then gently combed it out with a wide tooth comb...and all over the sink...little broken hairs :crybaby:

I'm not sure if my hair doesn't like to be combed when its dry or if its because I used Carol's daughter black vanilla as my leave in. What I do know is that this I need to figure it out because this can't happen again *sigh*

So sorry to hear this. Hope you find the problem and solve it soon.

SophieDulce

Hey guys I'm almost there... My ends are hot arse mess, so I'm going to trim them.

Attachments

• image-3645102066.jpg
    image-3645102066.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 244

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hi ladies. Wash day was yesterday. The sides of my hair have grown, but I don't think the back really has. :ohwell: My hair just grows so slowly. Anyway, I shampooed my hair and scalp, dced with some Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding, then moisturized with some Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. This stuff is really good. Put my hair in some medium sized twists for the week.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Lol not making it this year unless a miracle happens.

ForumRunner_20140705_151009.jpg

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

EnExitStageLeft

@Froreal3

I'm with you. I've cut my hair like 6 times this year. I may graze it, but I definitely won't be full WL. I was thinking about taking Manetabolism. But I'm not sure if I want to take the plunge.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
You still have 5 months

Thanks for being hopeful Saludable84 :) :sneakyhug:
I am aiming for two more inches by December. I'll still only be Mbl at that. I'm ok with that though. I am gonna go back to using sulfur every night and baggying with it so maybe I can get two inches in two months like I did last summer, then another inch by December for three overall. Then I'll be two inches away from WL by December.

@Froreal3

I'm with you. I've cut my hair like 6 times this year. I may graze it, but I definitely won't be full WL. I was thinking about taking Manetabolism. But I'm not sure if I won't to take the plunge.

EnExitStageLeft I feel like they're helping the front and sides of my hair grow. I've retained half an inch each month so far, which is great for me since I'm a slow grower (usually 1/4" per month), but it's nothing spectacular like an inch. The back is still very slow growing though. :ohwell:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm gonna pick up my new bottles of Manetabolism today. I will keep up my twists regimen and wash/dc my hair in them. I will braid them at the roots. I am using NJoy sulfur oil as well.

Benuontherise

Hey, I'm just now joining you guys...:). I'm currently combing out my apl locks. Currently with the loose hair stretched my hair just end bsl but probably be at beginning bsl after trim.

4in to wl
Current routine while combing out locks cowash with cream of nature conditionere
Once hair is Loose: wash when needed with aphogee moisturizing shampoo
2 min Aphogee keratin reconstructor
Olive oil smooth n hold pudding for twists or Brazilian Keratin Therapy pray for straight hair
Mixture 3b,3c,4A APL Locked Hair

growbaby

Thought I'd pop In to share today's hair, awfully quiet in here lately. Give me more lurking material! Lol

image-2352197730.jpg

ImanAdero

^^^I'm not making WL this year or even grazing. That's ok. 2015 will be my year.

Me neither! ::high five::

But that's okay. I'm actually going to start having more fun with my hair. Perhaps straightening more often, etc.

I'm kinda over the "journey" to waist length I think the less I care, the better my hair will end up doing.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Me neither! ::high five::

But that's okay. I'm actually going to start having more fun with my hair. Perhaps straightening more often, etc.

I'm kinda over the "journey" to waist length I think the less I care, the better my hair will end up doing.

Ok, why did I have a dream that I had waist length hair? It was in braids. I was like :love: I woke up like :ohwell: smh

halfindian

Thinking of cutting this journey short and having some fun with my hair. All this hair tying, frequent bunning, ponytail and protective styling will not suit my new life as his wife :) lol lol.

Attachments

• lhcf.jpg
    lhcf.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 217

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Thinking of cutting this journey short and having some fun with my hair. All this hair tying, frequent bunning, ponytail and protective styling will not suit my new life as his wife :) lol lol.
Awwww congrats! You should enjoy your hair. I bun 99.9% of the time just cause I'm style challenged and don't like to bothered. I even forget how much hair I have sometimes until I have to wash it lol.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Your hair is mid back. Flaunt it!

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

halfindian

Awwww congrats! You should enjoy your hair. I bun 99.9% of the time just cause I'm style challenged and don't like to bothered. I even forget how much hair I have sometimes until I have to wash it lol.

I bun for the same reasons too. Bought some silk cloth rollers today and a new comb. Time to enjoy my hard work. Although I don't see me doing much or dropping my hair much cause I've been this way from young. Hate the hair sticking all over my skin.

growbaby

image-2682708352.jpg Length check time. Where u ladies at? image-945036184.jpg Idk y the pic is so close up, these r pics before and after my trim

Attachments

• image-638821486.jpg
    image-638821486.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 140
Last edited: