Waist Length in 2009 Challenge

Ediese

Is there a Waist Length in 2009 Challenge? I've tried searching, but I can't find it. If there isn't one, I would definitely like to start it. I have about 2"-3" left to get to BSL, but I'm hoping to get there by December. From there, I'll need about 4" to get to WL. Even if I'm 2" shy of that, I'll be so ecstatic with my length.

Who's set to make Waist Length in 2009?

This challenge can end whenever you make it to WL in 2009, or December 31, 2009 at 11:59p.:grin:

Does anyone want to join me on a journey to WL in 09?? Join Today!! There are no rules. You can do what you need to do in order to maximize your growth potential, and retain those inches!!

I guess the only requirements is to post your starting pic now, and ending pic when you reach WL.

Waist Length Challengers:​

Ediese
Longhairdreamzz
HollyGolightly1982
Cheeks87
Cocoberry10
Nichole21
Myronnie
Natural-K
Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll
Thinkpinkprincess
Angeshrty6
March87
Nelli04
Energist
Tarae
Eisani
Wheezy807
CurlyMoo
Cocoface
Ngeshrty6
BostonMaria
Toy
ImFree27
BelleCreole
Misspriss
Thaidreams
Tee
Plastic
GodsGrace
Filmatic
MCrzyGr
Nubianqt
Empressri
Jahzyira
Trj1922
Joyousnerd
Brownshugagirl
Soonergirl
Sandyrabbit
Marie170
Thehairgirl
Lavendar
Muffin
Oneya
Pinkskates
Jenteel
TriniStarr
Prettyeyes
Rondiesy
Aura
Joyousnerd
Body&Shine
Dreamer03
Victomae
SandyRabbit
Missty1029
Feelinit
Dee Raven
Honey A
GoldenBreeze
Dollie
JuliaGizzle
Roland
PrettyfaceANB
Slimzz
TheLadySays
Body&Shine
Aura
Strawbearysweet
Morehair4me
Hisdaughter
Rizpah
Mamato
Estorerica
BeautifulESQ
Trj1922
Hillytmj
Nichole21
Tay Luv
Leona2025
Amara11
Tottzu

Last edited:

audacity.

Hey there!! I just started it. Should I add you as my first challenger??? I see you're already on the way there.

no, no. not yet. i am working on hitting MBL by June 2009 and maybe WL by December...we will see...:drunk:

Good luck to all who join you! WORK IT LADIES!!! :yay:

plastic

no, no. not yet. i am working on hitting MBL by June 2009 and maybe WL by December...we will see...:drunk:

Good luck to all who join you! WORK IT LADIES!!! :yay:

u have like 2+ inches to MBL ... u betta join this challenge and get it over with !

plastic

nuuhuh im too far from it .. i have like 7 inches to go and with the rate my hair grows... im going to be getting there in 2010 ... im with Denver - i have to get to MBL first

cheeks87

ooo! ooo! ME! *raises hand*

i've been looking for one!

i'd like to join please.

my starting pic is in my siggie

cocoberry10

I would love to join this challenge, but I am still transitioning. I'll go ahead and join it though! Why not strive for the sky!:yep::lachen::grin:

Eisani

I think I'll sign up for this one. I thought I'd be content w/MBL, but now I'm not so sure...:ohwell: If I get my SMB in the mail this week. I plan on straightening this weekend to confirm my suspicions and then I'll check back!

Ediese

I think I'll sign up for this one. I thought I'd be content w/MBL, but now I'm not so sure...:ohwell: If I get my SMB in the mail this week. I plan on straightening this weekend to confirm my suspicions and then I'll check back!

You know you can't stop at MBL:nono::lachen:. Let's get it to WL. You're so close too.

mscocoface

Okay, I was in the 08 challenge but had some serious stunted growth, but now I am seeing some length in my hair again.

Nothing beats a failure but a try right?!

Okay, I am in.:yep: If I make it great, If I don't I hope to be close. Not sure what time in 09 but it will be sometime in that year. :grin:

Let the growing begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eisani

You know you can't stop at MBL:nono::lachen:. Let's get it to WL. You're so close too.

Girl this growing ish is like crack. When I was APL, I figured I'd be cool BSL. When I hit BSL, I wanted MBL...now I want WL. "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" should be our theme song around here :lachen:I'm transitioning as well, so this s/b interesting!

BonnieB

Oooh I want to join so im joining the club. My starting pic FOR NOW is in my siggy until i get some batteries for my camera.
(until i take a pic this month, this is my starting pic.) Btw i cut 2 inches off due to split ends but thanks to MT, Bee Mine, H2O (the only thing i drink), exercise, eating right, Co-washing and vitamins it grew right back in one month (which to me is crazy but i was exercising like a maniac due to stress and i think i had a growth spurt because of the heat.)

Last edited:

BeetleBug

Can I join? I took down one of my twists and I'm officially bsl (bottom layer touches but I'm still claiming it). I hope it's possible. I'll have to take a starting pic when I take them all down.(probably next week)

Nelli04

I want to join! Ill make my deadline dec 31st 2009 lmao

I had a major cut where like 3-4 inches were cut so I am no longer APL anymore...but my hair grows pretty fast, so I hope to be APL by dec this year...BSL by May 08 and then that leaves me about 7 months to get to WL. I know I am pushing it, but hey im just optimistic lol :grin:

but I will post a starter pic in a couple weeks when I go to the shop.

Tee

ooo! ooo! ME! *raises hand*

i've been looking for one!

i'd like to join please.

my starting pic is in my siggie
You are soo close!! You will make it by 08'.

Girl this growing ish is like crack. When I was APL, I figured I'd be cool BSL. When I hit BSL, I wanted MBL...now I want WL. "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" should be our theme song around here :lachen:I'm transitioning as well, so this s/b interesting!

This is sooo true. :lol:

wheezy807

I want to be WL in 2009! I'm close to (probably am) BSL. I haven't did a length check in a while. ALL things are possible.:spinning:

CurlyMoo

I'm thinking about joining.....:yep: My sister stretched my hair last week and it reached around APL. I have not pressed my hair. We shall see........

Ediese

Girl this growing ish is like crack. When I was APL, I figured I'd be cool BSL. When I hit BSL, I wanted MBL...now I want WL. "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" should be our theme song around here I'm transitioning as well, so this s/b interesting!
]]
:lachen::lachen:I know exactly what you mean. I haven't even made it to BSL which was my ultimate goal, but here I am talking about being WL in 09.:ohwell::lachen::lachen: