Waist Length in 2009 Challenge

Dee Raven

Oh, you guys, I'm so conflicted. My ends really need a trim, another one, but if I do a really decent one there is no way I'm going to even be grazing WSL by the end of this year. I was hoping to be able to do protective styling until the end of the year and then slowly starting to cut next year every few months. But now I just don't know. Oh, decisions, decisions. Any thoughts?

Kutie85

I'm not sure if I'm ever going to get there. I feel stuck at the same spot no matter what I do. They say a watched pot doesn't boil.

this was after my touch up sept 8th

GoldenBreeze

Oh, you guys, I'm so conflicted. My ends really need a trim, another one, but if I do a really decent one there is no way I'm going to even be grazing WSL by the end of this year. I was hoping to be able to do protective styling until the end of the year and then slowly starting to cut next year every few months. But now I just don't know. Oh, decisions, decisions. Any thoughts?

Well, I'm sort of in the same boat. I did a 2 1/2 to 3 in. trim at the beginning of the year, and have done a few 1/4 to 1/2 in. trims throughout the year. Needless to say, I won't make it to WL this year. My ends weren't even in bad shape, I just got the shears in my hands and caught the trim bug. So, unless you are strong when it comes to trimming, maybe you might want to wait just a little while longer. :) I agree decisions, decisions.

BostonMaria

thank ya honeybun!! so is yours!!

btw....afroveda's cocolatte moisture mask is FAB on straight hair!! i've been slathering it on my ends and bunning at night to keep those ends from splitting.

No way! I've been using it on damp hair and then I bun it up
I'll have to try this next time I straighten my hair

CurlyMoo

I don't think I will make it this year. I may barely make it to MBL. :nono:

I'm starting to have doubts I will ever get the hair I want. I entered the WSL 2010 challenge so I am still hopeful. I haven't done my offical length check yet so I will be back on Dec. 31st. 11:59:59pm