Waist Length in 2010

So....I THINK I made it. Ya'll know my torso is weird lol

But of course my ends look disgusting so I tried to v-shape using feye's method

Not the greatest shape but um....yeah I'm not fixing it until January at the earliest. Hopefully I can make it to WL POST trim by...April? That will give me 8 more months to get to HL.

Congrats!!! Please don't fix anything in January lol Your hair looks great and healthy! You have fresh ends so as long as you care for them you could reach your goals before planned.

CurlyMoo

I am getting so nervous and frustrated as the weeks go by. I bought Chi Iron Guard to help me protect my hair when I straighten. Thank goodness I have the 31st off. I have had some growth but not sure if I'm there. Good luck ladies during this final stretch. I will continue to protective style to the last hour.

JJamiah

I have given up on WL for 2010 LOL, but that is okay I am good and content that with me handling my hair next year I will get there :) been there before (a few times) and feel confident I can do it again. (just not by december 2010) :lol:

Janet'

You ladies that didn't quite make your goal...come on over and join us in WL 2011...ya'll will probably only be over there for a few months anyway!!!! We'd love to have ya :bighug:

D.Lisha

Dnt mind me, im jst gawking at all this gorgeous hair!!!

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App

NJoy

Here I grow again!
3 more weeks left of this year. Too early to give up just yet. Let's just wait and see what we get for Christmas. :grin:

I'm going on 5 month post and trying to last at least 6 months post. I'll tell you now, if flat ironing gets to be too much for my year end length check, I just may continue stretching a section. I'm dreading the thought of taking hours to flat iron but would love to see what it looks like out. If I don't flat iron, then I've joined a No Heat 2011 challenge and won't use heat until I reach HL. Hmmm. That sort of defeats the purpose of getting a new flat iron for Christmas. That said, I think I'm going to hold off until my birthday in June. Hopefully I'll be hl by then. Hopefully. :look:

Sure would be cool to find a healthy hair stylist in my area. Ah well. Glad to see more activity in this thread.

This will be my final update/bow out for this challenge. lol I don't know if it's officially WL but I know I've made some progress since my cut in June.

Good Luck to all of you- I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's end of the year updates :)

Last edited:

Janet'

This will be my final update/bow out for this challenge. lol I don't know if it's officially WL but I know I've made some progress since my cut in June.

Good Luck to all of you- I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's end of the year updates :)

@Dream CLAIM IT!!!! That's great progress!!!! Go on over to HL 2011 if you haven't already!!!! :dance7:

CandyCurls

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

Damn I won't post pics till Wednesday, My sister convinced me that washing my hair and doing all that stuff before the new years was like washing someone out of my life while doing it after the new years will be like welcoming more positive things for my hair and the people in my life. I was going to do it right after midnight but I'm too drunk now. Sorry. :grin:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
My update is in my siggy. I didn't do much to my hair this past month being so far in my stretch and don't think I go much that month. Ah well, I'll take it! I'll be six months post next week. :yep: Anyway, on to 2011!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

My update is in my siggy. I didn't do much to my hair this past month being so far in my stretch and don't think I go much that month. Ah well, I'll take it! I'll be six months post next week. :yep: Anyway, on to 2011!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Your hair is amazing NJoy! I don't think anyone can deny that your progress this year was tremendous!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I posted in the update threads but I forgot I'd joined this challenge. I think I'm gonna claim it (that V gets me in the club)! I'm getting rid of my scraggly ends so I'll not really be WL after the trim. Here's the cellphone picture (blurry)

Here's my progress:

angel_tee

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for posting so late..hectic start to the year. Here's my final pic (which i took in October) Nothing has changed since then :ohwell: The tip is at waistlength but not the bulk...so my goal for 2011 is to achieve FULL waistlength hair!

update.jpg

CurlyMoo

It took forever to get these pics. Oh well, looks like I didn't make it. :ohwell: I had a feeling those two dematting sessions put a lot of stress on my hair. Will be in the 2011 WL challenge. Will focus more on the health of my ends this year and no neglect. Even if it means chopping off a few inches. All in all I'm really happy with the health and progress of my hair. Congrats to those that made it and happy hair growing to those that will. :yep:

2010-2011 Length Check.jpg

Jan 2011.jpg

Length Check 2.jpg

Last edited: