***~~~Waistlength Cocktail/Smoothie Mixologists...Post Your Fav Recipes Here~~~***

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hey Ladies, (This is not just for Egglettes)

You all are so inventive and creative -- and I know how we like to mix things up...

So...how about posting your favorite Cocktail or Smoothie recipes to share with your LHCF Sistas? I know we add great things like chlorella, spirulina, yogurt, papaya...**Umm, Gosh, I'm getting hungry** LOL! There are so many delish :lick: recipes to experiment with, so c'mon, share and share alike!

Our thread is HUGE and it would take a big bulk of time to go through and retrieve all that info.

Show us your skills with the blender!

Thanks in advance!
Blessings,
~Br*nze

And feel free to post your recipe sans egg. We wanna know how you hook up the protein powder, too! :yep:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Re: ***~~~Waistlength Cocktail/Smoothie Mixologists...Post Your Fav Recipes Here~~~**

Okay I'm a little boring, no really lazy....I usually don't have time to do a whole lotta 'eggstra', the original cocktail really works for me, and i like to stick with what I know does the job, so here goes...

1 raw egg (plain ole grocery store egg)
1 cup whole milk (yep, not even low-fat)
3 tblspns wheat germ
2 tblspns wheat germ oil
2 tblspns lecithin
1 tblspn flaxseed
2 tblspns amino fuel
1 squirt sugarless strawberry syrup
a handful of blackberries or whatever fruit i have on hand...

i used to add whey protein, but i was bulking-up and that was a no-no....
i may add powdered chlorella very soon....i'm taking 10 sun chlorella tabs, now...been green for 2 weeks....

That's it, sorry to disappoint you guys, that's why I wanted to get your recipes...Inspire Me!

Edit 1= Added 1 packet Knox unflavored gelatin....liking slurping pudding through a straw ....i'm gonna work on that...

Edit 2= Determined to work 14 gms of gelatin into my reggie...2 packs of knox unflaved gelatin, 1 in the am, 1 in the pm, i'll keep chics posted :-D

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

Re: ***~~~Waistlength Cocktail/Smoothie Mixologists...Post Your Fav Recipes Here~~~**

Bumping again for recipes. I just mix my chlorella with green goodness lately so I don't think that counts but it tastes good! Come on ladies, whatcha got?

Barbie83

bumping!!!!!!

sheba1

Bronze, can we kick it off with your fave egglette recipes?

MonaRae

If memory serves me right this was my favorite recipe:

1 Raw Veggie Feed Egg
1 Cup Soy Milk
1 Tblsp Flaxseed Oil
1 Tblsp Molasse
1 Banana
1 tsp Vanilla
Some Ice

And for a added kick I added my daily vitamins!

Platinum

Subscribing...:yep:

complexsimplicity

1 cup vanilla soy milk
1 raw egg
12g chlorella
2 tbsp raw wheat germ
1 tbsp wheat germ oil
1 scoop of Vanilla Muscle Milk Lite

alot simpler than what it used to be. used to use amino acids, MSM, and two eggs. taste pretty good too. Muscle Milk is probably the best tasting powder protein on the market.

Creatividual

1 cup vanilla soy milk
1 raw egg
12g chlorella
2 tbsp raw wheat germ
1 tbsp wheat germ oil

alot simpler than what it used to be. used to use amino acids, MSM, and two eggs. taste pretty good too. Muscle Milk is probably the best tasting powder protein on the market.

What brand and where do you purchase your chlorella? I'm taking the tablets now, but am interested in a powder I can mix in with a smoothie.

complexsimplicity

What brand and where do you purchase your chlorella? I'm taking the tablets now, but am interested in a powder I can mix in with a smoothie.

I use the sun natural yaeyama chlorella powder. I purchase mine online from vitacost.com. It's the cheapest I can find online. It's like $33 or $34 for 16oz. HTH

girlyprincess23

1 cup vanilla soy milk
1 raw egg
12g chlorella
2 tbsp raw wheat germ
1 tbsp wheat germ oil

It is!!!!!!

Blaque*Angel

My low carb version:

1 raw organic egg
quarter cup of double cream
1 tablespoon wheatgerm oil
2 tablespoons of raw wheatgerm flakes
half teaspoon of nutmeg
a coupl of drops of vanilla essence
and fill the rest of the cup with water!!!

whisk and chug away :)

this is my breakfast every morning!!!

fills you up for three hours :grin:

cicilypayne

1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil
2 tablespoon of wheat germ
1 raw egg(egglands best)
8 oz of very vanilla soymilk
1 serving of vanilla protein ( i think i gotta get off this too..I'm not losing my babyweight Like I was before..I feel like I'm getting wider)
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 teaspoons of hazlenut coffee creamer

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I forgot to add, that I add 1tblspn of flaxseed to my mix.

I tried a packet of gelatin and it was like slurping pudding through a straw...ick. I gotta work on that....

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Still trying to perfect my gelatin packet...

seraphim712

Bumping thread

These are some very interesting recipes. I would like to see what else everyone came up with.

Ltown

Greyland

I got this receipe from Riquette Hofstein book "Grow Hair Fast"
1 tbsp whey or soy protein
1 tbsp lecithin
1 tbsp flaxseed oil
1 tbsp brewer yeast
Fruit of your choice
8-10 kelp (optional)
8oz water

tasty and great for wheat sensitive type.

Hot40

Can someon tell me the deal with Chorella, helps with growth?

Sade'

Where can I find these items??
3 tblspns wheat germ
2 tblspns wheat germ oil
2 tblspns lecithin
1 tblspn flaxseed
2 tblspns amino fuel

AtlantaJJ

I haven't been doing a growth drink, just taking straight collagen protein and it seems to be what my body needed.

I'm subscribing to check for future ideas.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Wheat germ and Flaxseed can be purchased at most grocery stores. If not, try a health food store.

Lecithin, Amino Fuel and Wheat germ oil - i order from www.iherb.com - great prices, great shipping. I purchase Viobin, 32 oz. I no longer use Liquid Lecithin, btw.

HTH!

Where can I find these items??
3 tblspns wheat germ
2 tblspns wheat germ oil
2 tblspns lecithin
1 tblspn flaxseed
2 tblspns amino fuel

Barbie83

My current recipe (the only one I've tried):

1 egg
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (any flavor will do)
1 tsp flaxseed oil
6-8 oz cold water (u could use milk but i'm trying to keep my calories down)
1 tsp fiber powder (optional)