Wake-Up Songs!

KiSseS03

Hi Ladies!

As some of you know, I recently re-dedicated my life to Jesus. In the past little while I've been going through some things and I found listening to Gospel music (along with frequent talks to the Lord and other Christians) helped me so much! The songs I was listening to were things like: "This Test is Your Storm," "The Battle is not Yours," and other such songs.

Well ladies I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I need some songs that I can play in the morning that can make me DANCE:grin: !!! A couple weeks before I was blastin "Check Up On It" hahah but now I have a new walk and a new dance, so I need some new songs!! Any suggestions for some Christian Wake-Up Songs?? Thanks bunches!

Pam Pam

Hezekiah Walker has some good songs. One that comes to mind is 99 1/2.

I am from Chicago, so I luvs me some Tommies!!! My Mind's Made Up is a good one from them.

Ricky Dillard sung one of my favorites, More Abundantly.

I love Commissioned, so King of Glory will get you going.

Hope these help.:)

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Almost any fast songs by Fred Hammond, Mary Mary, or Kirk Franklin (Too many to list :grin: )

Here are some of my favorites I listen to in the morning on my way to work:

- Hosanna, He Reigns, Looking for You, Could've Been - Kirk Franklin
- Let the Praise Begin, We're Blessed, That Ain't Nothing, Great - Fred Hammond
- Shackles, Incredible - Mary Mary
- No Way - Tye Tribbett
- Shake Yourself Loose - Vickie Winans
- Victory - Yolanda Adams
- I'm Walking - Donnie McClurkin
- God is Good - Deitrick Haddon
- Anybody Wanna Pray - Cece Winans
- The Best is Yet to Come - Donald Lawrence
- Glorious - Martha Munizzi
- Standing on the Rock - Marvin Sapp

Last edited:

star

I agree with but the post plus Donnie McClarkin and Yolonda Adams.
Congrats on your new walk the God we server is AWESOME!!!

Crissi

Canton Jones- Goodtimes, its ya birthday (great for the freshly saved, and christians in general), holla, everywhere i go, hook u up (man this list could go on forever i love cajo)

nearly anything from commission

blackbarbie

The topic def. caught my eye and girl I tell you one that helped me out when I was seriously going through and had to be thankful just for getting up in my sane mind was "You Brought the Sunshine". I may not have the correct title but I think it may be by Twinkie Clark (don't quote me), but some of the words are "can i get a witness....that jesus...will make a difference in your life.........." ....................Chorus: "you brought the sunshine...in my life (you bought the sunshine)".

It was always my meditation song that woke me up and once I got up, I was happy to be able to be able to sing and relate to this song...

HTH

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
blackbarbie said:
The topic def. caught my eye and girl I tell you one that helped me out when I was seriously going through and had to be thankful just for getting up in my sane mind was "You Brought the Sunshine". I may not have the correct title but I think it may be by Twinkie Clark (don't quote me), but some of the words are "can i get a witness....that jesus...will make a difference in your life.........." ....................Chorus: "you brought the sunshine...in my life (you bought the sunshine)".

It was always my meditation song that woke me up and once I got up, I was happy to be able to be able to sing and relate to this song...

HTH
I like it too. :yep:

I've been looking for that song. You just reminded me to look again. I looked for it on iTunes, but they didn't have it. I think it's by The Clark Sisters.

Pam Pam

victorious said:
I like it too. :yep:

I've been looking for that song. You just reminded me to look again. I looked for it on iTunes, but they didn't have it. I think it's by The Clark Sisters.

Yes, it's the Clark Sisters. I used to have an album they performed live on. It had some good songs on there...My Redeemer Liveth, Hallelujiah, You Brought the Sunshine.

I need to get that CD again....

KiSseS03

Thanks Ladies for all the songs!! I found one of my own as well... Kirk Franklin's Brighter Days.. I LOVE it!