Want secrets from Protein/Moisture Queens

I am specifically searching for light protein shampoos and conditioners that I can use regularly to balance out the moisture. I think I have the moisture part of my regimen in order. Generally, I rinse or con wash daily with the Generics version of Humectress from Sally’s (LOVE IT) and seal with QP Mango butter or LIV. I also use NTM Silk Therapy or Generics Humectress on dry hair. I think using the Thermasilk or Suave Strawberries & cream shampoo and conditioner might do the trick for protein, but I want to know what you ladies using for the light protein?

Mizani_Mrs

I think that all poos and conds on the market have light amount of protein in them, unless they are specifically a protein cond which means they would have heavy protein. You rarely can find a product that doesn't have protein in it...which is why cathy howses products are so expensive because she's basically the only one who has a moisturizer that doesnt contain protein.

MzOptimistic

EbonyHairedPrincess said:
I am specifically searching for light protein shampoos and conditioners that I can use regularly to balance out the moisture. I think I have the moisture part of my regimen in order. Generally, I rinse or con wash daily with the Generics version of Humectress from Sally’s (LOVE IT) and seal with QP Mango butter or LIV. I also use NTM Silk Therapy or Generics Humectress on dry hair. I think using the Thermasilk or Suave Strawberries & cream shampoo and conditioner might do the trick for protein, but I want to know what you ladies using for the light protein?

I use AO GPB shampoo that is a light protein. That's the only protein shampoo I have other than MNT shampoo:)

preciousjewel76

I'm watching this thread closely, I always have questions about the moisture/protein balance. I think my hair thrives off of protein; it's very sensitive to over-moisturization. I might have to give the MNT a shot. All of my current shampoos are moisturizing.

asiaticlily

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner (from Sally's) have some protein. I purchased the conditioner after DLewis recommended it. :)