Want to Learn How to Pray and What to Say? Follow Me!!!

Beauty4Ashes

Hey Sisters in Christ,

I received this book from my church last Tuesday and it is a Godsend. This is for anyone who needs guidance on how to pray and What to Say. It will definitely build your prayer vocabulary! There's an example prayer for just about everything you can think of and it's FREE! Follow this link www.christianword.org to order a free copy (postage paid by them) or you can download the entire book from the website for FREE. Here's an example taken from the book:

Prayers for Spririt, Soul, and Body
(The Soul of Man) I command every high and lofty thought, vain imagination, every thought that exalts itself against You to come down now to the obedience of the Mind of Christ in me. I command them to cease their laboring(s) in the Name of Jesus. Soul be still in the Name of Jesus! Lord Jesus Christ I ask You according to John 14:14 to supply Your anointing to and destroy all evil bondages, yokes, chains, fetters, anklets, bands, all evil works roots, fruits, tentacles and links, out of, off of, and away from me, along with any darkness, darts, arrows, stings, claws, spears, barbs, lies of the enemy, anything not Your Truth, evil imprints, evil impressions, wrong mind sets, pains, aches, false memories, and wrong mind sets. I ask You Holy Spirit to convict me and reveal to me what You desire and need me to be free of. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ, the Blood Covenant, Psalms 91, and the Healing Balm of Gilead over, in, through and about me, my houses, cars, lands, properties, vehicles, animals, work places, finances, and everywhere I traffic or go today as a hedge of protection against the enemy. I ask You Lord to render powerless and harmless the enemy can not hear me or come near me the rest of this day and into tomorrow afternoon, amen. Lord, fill me with Your peace that passes all understanding, cause me, and help me to think on things that are good, and pure, and from above(of You). (The Body of Man) I ask You Lord to rebuke all: infirmity, affliction, inflammation, sickness, disease, disorder, syndrome of any kind, abnormal cells, radical cells, abnormal growth, radical growth, and cancer, out of and away from me at this time, I curse those things to die and cease to exist, in Jesus Christ's Holy Name. I rebuke it and loose them from me in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I curse any infection in my body and command it to die at the roots and leave my body in a normal way. I curse any abnormal cell, radical cell, abnormal growth or radical growth, and cancer in my body, and command them to die and leave my body in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Heavenly Father, I rebuke all abnormal effects, side effects, and stings, any adverse effects, side effects, and stings in my body in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I loose it in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Heavenly Father, it says in Matthew 18 whatsoever I bind or loose on earth shall be bound or loose in Heaven, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I bind all viruses, cancers, abnormal cells, radical cells, abnormal growths, radical growths, lesions of any kind, spasms of any kind, pains of any kind, trauma, shock, sicknesses, disorders, and diseases of any kind, afflictions of any kind, infirmities or inflammations of any kind, in any part of my body, I bind ___, ___, and ___(Again ask the Holy Spirit to direct you). I ask You now in the Name Jesus Christ to release Your healing virtue, Your miracle virtue into my body in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; release Your healing virtue, Your miracle virtue, Your healing anointing, Your miracle anointing into my body, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I ask You to make me whole, restore every organ, every cell, every gland, every muscle, every ligament, every bone in my body and bring everything in total alignment, complete alignment, the way you created me, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Heavenly Father, I apply the Blood of Jesus over every organ, every cell, every gland, every muscle, every ligament, every bone in my body whether there is any sickness, disease, infection, virus, abnormal cells, radical cells, infirmity or affliction of any kind, in the Name of Jesus. Father, I ask You to fill me now with Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Holy Name. Heavenly Father, I ask You to put a hedge of protection around me in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

upandcoming

Hey Sisters in Christ,

I received this book from my church last Tuesday and it is a Godsend. This is for anyone who needs guidance on how to pray and What to Say. It will definitely build your prayer vocabulary! There's an example prayer for just about everything you can think of and it's FREE! Follow this link www.christianword.org to order a free copy (postage paid by them) or you can download the entire book from the website for FREE. Here's an example taken from the book:

Prayers for Spririt, Soul, and Body
(The Soul of Man) I command every high and lofty thought, vain imagination, every thought that exalts itself against You to come down now to the obedience of the Mind of Christ in me. I command them to cease their laboring(s) in the Name of Jesus. Soul be still in the Name of Jesus! Lord Jesus Christ I ask You according to John 14:14 to supply Your anointing to and destroy all evil bondages, yokes, chains, fetters, anklets, bands, all evil works roots, fruits, tentacles and links, out of, off of, and away from me, along with any darkness, darts, arrows, stings, claws, spears, barbs, lies of the enemy, anything not Your Truth, evil imprints, evil impressions, wrong mind sets, pains, aches, false memories, and wrong mind sets. I ask You Holy Spirit to convict me and reveal to me what You desire and need me to be free of. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ, the Blood Covenant, Psalms 91, and the Healing Balm of Gilead over, in, through and about me, my houses, cars, lands, properties, vehicles, animals, work places, finances, and everywhere I traffic or go today as a hedge of protection against the enemy. I ask You Lord to render powerless and harmless the enemy can not hear me or come near me the rest of this day and into tomorrow afternoon, amen. Lord, fill me with Your peace that passes all understanding, cause me, and help me to think on things that are good, and pure, and from above(of You). (The Body of Man) I ask You Lord to rebuke all: infirmity, affliction, inflammation, sickness, disease, disorder, syndrome of any kind, abnormal cells, radical cells, abnormal growth, radical growth, and cancer, out of and away from me at this time, I curse those things to die and cease to exist, in Jesus Christ's Holy Name. I rebuke it and loose them from me in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I curse any infection in my body and command it to die at the roots and leave my body in a normal way. I curse any abnormal cell, radical cell, abnormal growth or radical growth, and cancer in my body, and command them to die and leave my body in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Heavenly Father, I rebuke all abnormal effects, side effects, and stings, any adverse effects, side effects, and stings in my body in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I loose it in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Heavenly Father, it says in Matthew 18 whatsoever I bind or loose on earth shall be bound or loose in Heaven, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I bind all viruses, cancers, abnormal cells, radical cells, abnormal growths, radical growths, lesions of any kind, spasms of any kind, pains of any kind, trauma, shock, sicknesses, disorders, and diseases of any kind, afflictions of any kind, infirmities or inflammations of any kind, in any part of my body, I bind ___, ___, and ___(Again ask the Holy Spirit to direct you). I ask You now in the Name Jesus Christ to release Your healing virtue, Your miracle virtue into my body in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; release Your healing virtue, Your miracle virtue, Your healing anointing, Your miracle anointing into my body, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I ask You to make me whole, restore every organ, every cell, every gland, every muscle, every ligament, every bone in my body and bring everything in total alignment, complete alignment, the way you created me, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Heavenly Father, I apply the Blood of Jesus over every organ, every cell, every gland, every muscle, every ligament, every bone in my body whether there is any sickness, disease, infection, virus, abnormal cells, radical cells, infirmity or affliction of any kind, in the Name of Jesus. Father, I ask You to fill me now with Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Holy Name. Heavenly Father, I ask You to put a hedge of protection around me in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Oh thank you for posting this, may God bless you.

*KP*

US residents only :-(

I have the pdf but its quite difficult to navigate, the book would be far easier

Last edited:

Mz.Shug

I'm in tears right now.You have been a blessing. I really,really needed this!I'm so glad I came here to ask spiritual questions. You ladies have shown me grace, kindness and genuine will to help me.God is good.