WARNING!

Cinnabuns

Ladies this has happened to me and I pray that it does not happen to anyone else.

I ordered Salerm 21 over the internet the name of the site was www.sickbay.biz and they had the product for cheap so I ordered it and when I checked my account the next day someone (the investigators feel that it was someone from their facility) stole money out of my account. The good news is that my bank will put the money back into my account by the end of next week. I just had to tell you ladies because I would hate for something like this to happen to you guys.

moneychaser

I am happy everything worked out for you
Thats crazy!

msincognito

Oh no!
Sorry that happened to you. Thanks for the warning, I am glad your bank put the money back into your account.

Shatani

daaaang, its like you cant trust nobody no more! im glad youre gonna get your money back...and thanks for the heads up!

Cinnabuns

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Damn shame!

I would post this in the vendor review section too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I almost forgot about this section CH. Thanks
I posted it there as well

Thanks for the replys everyone! Just be careful guys when you order over the net

Cowgirl

You ladies should be careful when using a credit card on & off the net. Check your credit card balances and online banking statements at least a couple of times a week.

My coworker who I am traveling with here in Brazil had his company credit card info stolen also. And this was from a nice Restaraunt that we ate at. Evidently, one of the "employees", hijacked his information and bought all kinds of electronics and stuff with his card. So he is down here now without a corporate credit card and praying that the credit card company can get him one down her before he check out of the Hotel. Otherwise, I will be charging all of his expenses on my card.

Some people are just down right crooks.

zigzag1

At least the company has an idea it was one of their employees and did not try to deny it was them and try to defend them.

angelbaby

Were you using a debit card or a credit card? I'm a bit worried because I just ordered from them a week ago and I have been checking my statement ever since. I think I will be sticking to MetroBeauty after this.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I've ordered from them several
times and have never had a problem. I placed an order that just shipped out. I'll keep an eye on my acct just in case.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
I only ordered from them once...back in July...and I used a Debit card with no problems as well. I don't think that I will be ordering anything else from there for a while though...ladies that have orders out..plz keep us posted.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I've ordered from them several
times and have never had a problem. I placed an order that just shipped out. I'll keep an eye on my acct just in case.

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't had any problems from them either.

BTW, what did you order this time?

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I got the Kan Kanechomn Jaborandi Deep Conditioner.
I've never heard of it before, but it sounds good.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never heard of it either. Please post a review once you received / tried it out.

Cinnabuns

[ QUOTE ]
angelbaby said:
Were you using a debit card or a credit card? I'm a bit worried because I just ordered from them a week ago and I have been checking my statement ever since. I think I will be sticking to MetroBeauty after this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used my debit card with the Mastercard logo to place the order. I don't know why but I have placed orders before online and this has never happended to me before. Maybe it was a hacker or it could have been someone from their site (which I hope that it was not), but either way ladies please be careful.

lovelymissyoli

Do you believe someone from the site where you ordered Salarem from hacked into your account? I'm sorry to hear that but at least you didn't have to wait months to get your money back!

Hadiyah

Sorry to hear about that, thanks for the heads up, I'm always odering things online, besides hair products so I will be EXTRA careful!