Washing all the products out hair

Nonie

ms.tatiana, if your DC is a moisturizing DC, why do you feel the need to CW after that? If it's a protein or reconstructor treatment, then I get it. If not, a moisturizing DC provides all the moisture you need and when you rinse that out, it's like you've just done a CW so doing another after that would be wasteful.

silenttullip

I got mine from aquasana.com with a coupon code... Just search it on google and you can get the showerhead kind.
They also have sprite filters pretty cheap it didn't work for me but some peple have luck with it try lowes or home depot even ebay.com

Can't help with websites. I got mine at Target. I know they have to have them at Walmart for cheap.

ms.tatiana

Nonie

To be perfectly honest I don't know why I co-wash after, but I believe I do it because I heard the clarify is so harsh on hair. So I have to step the whole co-wash because I already shampoo, DC, then use the nexxus condition, all this time I was adding a extra step.

I have another question (sorry) so after I do a protein treatment I could still co-wash or no?

ms.tatiana

I got mine from aquasana.com with a coupon code... Just search it on google and you can get the showerhead kind.
They also have sprite filters pretty cheap it didn't work for me but some peple have luck with it try lowes or home depot even ebay.com

Thank you I have to check them out!!!

Nonie

@Nonie

To be perfectly honest I don't know why I co-wash after, but I believe I do it because I heard the clarify is so harsh on hair. So I have to step the whole co-wash because I already shampoo, DC, then use the nexxus condition, all this time I was adding a extra step.

I have another question (sorry) so after I do a protein treatment I could still co-wash or no?

No need to apologize. Yes, after DCing with a protein treatment, CWing with a moisturizing conditioner would be a good idea...for the sake of adding moisture to balance out the protein. :yep:

ms.tatiana

No need to apologize. Yes, after DCing with a protein treatment, CWing with a moisturizing conditioner would be a good idea...for the sake of adding moisture to balance out the protein. :yep:

Okay I get it thanks for all the help and actually taking your time to anwer my questions!!!