Water

Yay for water!!!! What's everyone's favorite brand?

I like Fiji and Smart Water.
I don't mind Dasani either, because of the bottle.

I notice I drink more out of wider nozzles, and bigger bottles. Weird, ne?

I remember bmoreflyygirl posting this before...I enjoyed reading that article and find it very insightful.

Sar-I, your hair is beautiful!

That's a good article. Every time I sit down to this computer I have my 16oz glass of water right next to it.

pinayprincess said:

I notice I drink more out of wider nozzles, and bigger bottles. Weird, ne?

Hey another water connoisseur! Fiji and Smart Water are my favorites too. :eek: I'm crazy about Dasani, but I'll drink Aquafina in a pinch.

ETA: I find it impossible to drink from a glass. I buy washable, none leaching water bottles now. I'll only drink a few sips out of a glass of water. Just seems weird.
verwirte_2.gif

I love water! I can't believe that an old friend of mine used to hate it when her body is mostly made up of it... I never got that! But yes, there is always water in the house before sodas and juices :)

pinayprincess said:

I notice I drink more out of wider nozzles, and bigger bottles. Weird, ne
?

Not weird at all! I am the same way. I like the Aquafina liter bottles because of the really wide opening.

I love water. That is all I drink at work. Im not a caffiene girl but I can down some water. Also I love the all the new crystal light flavors that are out right now.

Aww, thanks Poohbear ;) .
I’ve actually had my eye on your hair for a while (A.K.A. stalking:lol: ) Excellent progress-your hair looks healthy and beautiful. Keep up the good work!

Poohbear said:
I remember bmoreflyygirl posting this before...I enjoyed reading that article and find it very insightful.

Sar-I, your hair is beautiful!

I can't drink out of a glass either!!!!!!! LOL I often reuse aesthetically pleasing, wide nozzled water bottles and sometimes opt for filtered water too.

Back