WE ARE THE WORLD?

nathansgirl1908

Everything you have said about me can easily be stated about you.

You have no respect for how others choose to relate to God. You think it's your way or no way. You obviously just want to twist things and you sound almost taunting when you say these things about my aggressiveness. When did it become aggressiveness to refuse to be cowed by someone else?

As for your comments about fraud, it is ironic because that's how I view your comments. Again, please do not use your version of prayer with respect to me. You are out of line with your comments about demons and such. Very presumptuous for you to decide that demons are involved here. That's yet another clue to your true motive and true nature. Hence why I don't trust you. You want to stifle those who raise legitimate questions about the beliefs in this thread. I won't ever stop asking questions. It is obvious that you know your statements don't hold water because you resort to the classic, "this is demonic" fall back. Just stop.

I already prayed for you so I can't go by to the Lord and say never mind.

I'm not unhappy at all, quite the contrary in fact. Maybe for the first time in my 30 years on this earth I'm content. I have a great job as a fraud investigator and I'm healthy, alive, got my ncis fix last night and have an unspeakable joy in Christ and I will not apologize for that. Nor will I say that you're unhappy because even though I've been trained to sniff out fraud and the Lord has allowed me to be good at it , I'll never tell a fraudster to their face that they are unhappy. No actions speak for themselves.

It will also do you to know that I'm not fake. I don't know how to be. I don't think you do either. What I've learned as an investigator is that when the evidence is laid out, that is when the aggressive nature comes out on full force. Like I always say, if you haven't done anything wrong to be guilty about, then why get aggressive about it. Whatever is in darkness will always come to light anyway.

You have proved a point in more ways than you will ever know.

Now it's time for me to get ready for worship.

Btw....I'm not going to stop praying for you.

Last edited:

makeupgirl

Everything you have said about me can easily be stated about you.

You have no respect for how others choose to relate to God nyou honk it's your Way or no way. You obviously just wat to twist things and you sound almost taunting when you say these things about my aggressiveness. When did it become aggressiveness to refuse to be cowed by someone else?

As for your comments about fraud, it is ironic because that's how I view your comments. Again, please do not use your version of prayer with respect to me. You are out of line with your comments about demons and such. Very presumptuous for you to decide that demons are involved here. That's yet another clue to your true motive and true nature. Hence why I don't trust you. You want to stifle those who raise legitimate questions about the beliefs in this thread. I won't ever stop asking questions. It is obvious that you know your statements don't hold water because you resort to the classic, "this is demonic" fall back. Just stop.

I didn't even say anything about demons and anything being demonic in this post. You know what I'm done with you because you are just a little too cynical and delusional for my taste. You want to be aggressive, defensive, and have a nasty attitude , go ahead have at it, alone. That's between you and God now. Just learn to be humble and get over yourself affective immediately and maybe others wouldn't be so quick to try to want to reach out to you. Just remember whatever you deal, be prepared to receive it back.

Have a nice life. Put me to your ignore list and I'll do the same.

This isn't about being a Christian right now. I'm just over your attitude and don't have the patience for it any longer.

Just grow up little girl and get over yourself and get a therapist while you're at it to unload that negativity that surrounds that head and heart of yours. I'm not going to be a partner to your foolishness and entertain your unproductive unhappiness brat of an attitude anymore.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Nice &Wavy... I'm truly humbled by your comments and thank you for the encouraging words in this thread. Words have so much power, we speak them into the atmosphere and they become life or death. God bless you for your words of Life!

Nice & Wavy

@Nice &Wavy... I'm truly humbled by your comments and thank you for the encouraging words in this thread. Words have so much power, we speak them into the atmosphere and they become life or death. God bless you for your words of Life!
Laela, I am humbled because of your witness! You are a woman after God's own heart!!! Thank you for always sharing your heart with the woman in the CF...I certainly receive your words of love and I know there are others who do as well.

I finally saw that you called me...I will call you tomorrow evening.

Love you, always!!!

:love3:

Nice & Wavy

I didn't even say anything about demons and anything being demonic in this post. You know what I'm done with you because you are just a little too cynical and delusional for my taste. You want to be aggressive, defensive, and have a nasty attitude , go ahead have at it, alone. That's between you and God now. Just learn to be humble and get over yourself affective immediately and maybe others wouldn't be so quick to try to want to reach out to you. Just remember whatever you deal, be prepared to receive it back.

Have a nice life. Put me to your ignore list and I'll do the same.

This isn't about being a Christian right now. I'm just over your attitude and don't have the patience for it any longer.

Just grow up little girl and get over yourself and get a therapist while you're at it to unload that negativity that surrounds that head and heart of yours. I'm not going to be a partner to your foolishness and entertain your unproductive unhappiness brat of an attitude anymore.
((((hugs)))) Sis, don't allow your focus to be dimmed...it's not worth it. There will always be adversity against what we set out to do. It's all good.....:grin:

Nice & Wavy

Excellent Post @Laela... :up:

The message that I have always gotten from the 'World' is that they are out to prove that they do not need God, nor give God credit for HIS resources and HIS gift of talent which HE have given to them.

They behave as if their talents are 'self made' and self created, not realizing that it is STILL God who has given them this ability to be and to have all that they are.

No matter what 'good' that anyone does it's still from God's resources that it comes from. So in truth, the world isn't doing any good at all, it's God's Good for it comes from His total provision that He created in this earth ...

As His Word so clearly says, "... it's Not of works which any man can boast..."
Shimmieeeeeeeeeeee.....love you, sis!!!! :love3:

Nice & Wavy

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Hide it under a bushel? No!
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Don't let Satan blow it out,
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum
I'm gonna let it shine

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum
I'm gonna let it shine

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum

I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Let it shine til Jesus comes,
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

:grin::grin::grin:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
^^^I love to hear the children sing this song! That one, and "Yes, Jesus Loves Me" :yep:

Love and blessings to you.
. :love2:

Nice & Wavy

^^^I love to hear the children sing this song! That one, and "Yes, Jesus Loves Me" :yep:

Love and blessings to you.
. :love2:
Me too, Laela and its so fitting in this thread!!!

Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! He who died,
Heaven's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my sin,
Let His little child come in.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! loves me still,
When I'm very weak and ill;
From His shining throne on high,
Comes to watch me where I lie.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! He will stay,
Close beside me all the way;
He's prepared a home for me,
And some day His face I'll see.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum
I'm gonna let it shine

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum
I'm gonna let it shine

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum

I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Ohhhhhhhh I just Love this.... :yep: :happydance: :love4:

nathansgirl1908

Interestingly enough a friend posted this on her Facebook wall. She uses the "On this day God wants you to know" feature. I thought it was definitely worth posting here. It speaks volumes. The question is will everyone take a moment to reflect on it or remain stuck in their ways?

We believe God wants you to know ... that you are commanded to love everyone, not condemn those who don't agree with you. Your opinions are just that, - opinions, regardless of where you got them from. They are tiny, a speck compared to the immensity of God. You cannot possibly have even the faintest idea of what God commands to other people, to other lifeforms. Your only possible intelligent choice is to continuously open in love and acceptance. Today more than yesterday.

LucieLoo12

We do know what God commands, by the Word of God....

People think love is when you agree with them all the time and dont say anything to 'step on their toes"...But love is when you tell people the truth because you want to help them and you dont want to them hurt or damned.
1Corinthians says Charity, Rejoiceth not in inquity but the truth.

We get kinda upset when we have had a booger in our nose all day and no one told us. :lachen: How much more should we be upset when we are not warned about the judgement to come..?

Last edited:

nathansgirl1908

We do know what God commands, by the Word of God....
You don't know what God has specifically commanded for EACH person.

People think love is when you agree with them all the time and dont say anything to 'step on their toes"...
And you don't even appreciate the irony of this statement...Where did anyone say that you should agree with everyone all the time? I suspect that my post has stepped on toes. But instead of doing self-evaluation, people fall back on the "nice-nasty" attacks and Guitarhero said.

But love is when you tell people the truth because you want to help them and you dont want to them hurt or damned.
Maybe. But why are you assuming that your truth is the correct one? Did you ever stop to think you could be wrong?

LucieLoo12

Nathansgirl, Im not trying to make this a debate. you are obviously stern about your beliefs.. If you dont agree with whats being said...ok. But you dont ask questions to get a better undertstanding you ask them to try and find error. The bible is there to show us the way of eternal life.. God has no respect of persons, so He isnt going to command something from you and not from me. And the truth im bringing isnt my truth, is the word of God..It's THE truth.I have and can provide scriptures. It would be different if you was responding back with scripture, but you are responding back with how you "feel" "think" and "see things" and thats not concrete.Im not going to continue this conversation with you until you start showing scriptures to back up what your are saying/feeling

You don't know what God has specifically commanded for EACH person.

And you don't even appreciate the irony of this statement...Where did anyone say that you should agree with everyone all the time? I suspect that my post has stepped on toes. But instead of doing self-evaluation, people fall back on the "nice-nasty" attacks and Guitarhero said.

Maybe. But why are you assuming that your truth is the correct one? Did you ever stop to think you could be wrong?

nathansgirl1908

Nathansgirl, Im not trying to make this a debate. you are obviously stern about your beliefs.. If you dont agree with whats being said...ok. But you dont ask questions to get a better undertstanding you ask them to try and find error. The bible is there to show us the way of eternal life.. God has no respect of persons, so He isnt going to command something from you and not from me.

That's not true at all. And I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. No one in here knows for sure that God didn't command different people to give to help those suffering after the natural disaster in Haiti. No one knows how God told them to accomplish that. This has nothing to do with God being a respecter of persons. That's a completely different issue.

And the truth im bringing isnt my truth, is the word of God..It's THE truth.I have and can provide scriptures. It would be different if you was responding back with scripture, but you are responding back with how you "feel" "think" and "see things" and thats not concrete.Im not going to continue this conversation with you until you start showing scriptures to back up what your are saying/feeling
I only said feel and see things a couple of times. Don't try to get around the issues by arguing about something insignificant. But I have posted scriptures below in reference to what disturbed me about this thread. :nono:

Acts 20:35

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

Galatians 6:2

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Matthew 25:35-40

35For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' 37Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?' 40And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[a] you did it to me.'

Guitarhero

It's like a love relationship of marriage with a little difficulty. Identify and speak of the problem as...."I feel like xyz when such and such is done to me.." ....not "YOU did this and YOU always....You are..."

LucieLoo12

Just because someone fulfills these few scriptures, doesnt mean they are heaven bound. You have to fulfill all scriputures. If someone does these few scriptures but disobeys the rest, its in vain.We have to be completely obedient to the whole word of God, not to just some scriptures. And thats the point we are making in this thread, Just because someone does a few good things doesnt mean they are going to heaven. And yes, God can use someone, but I can show you in the bible where people was used of God and cast into hell as well..

Yes "john doe" may go help the victims in haiti...but what if "John doe" is a fornicator?? Is God so please with him helping the Haiti victims that He erases the sin? No

That's not true at all. And I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. No one in here knows for sure that God didn't command different people to give to help those suffering after the natural disaster in Haiti. No one knows how God told them to accomplish that. This has nothing to do with God being a respecter of persons. That's a completely different issue.

I only said feel and see things a couple of times. Don't try to get around the issues by arguing about something insignificant. But I have posted scriptures below in reference to what disturbed me about this thread. :nono:

Acts 20:35

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

Galatians 6:2

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Matthew 25:35-40

35For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' 37Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?' 40And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[a] you did it to me.'

Last edited:

makeupgirl

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum
I'm gonna let it shine

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum
I'm gonna let it shine

Shine all over the
Christianity Forum

I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine,
Let it shine,
Let it shine.

I now have a new appreciation for this song.

makeupgirl

Just because someone fulfills these few scriptures, doesnt mean they are heaven bound. You have to fulfill all scriputures. If someone does these few scriptures but disobeys the rest, its in vain.We have to be completely obedient to the whole word of God, not to just some scriptures. And thats the point we are making in this thread, Just because someone does a few good things doesnt mean they are going to heaven. And yes, God can use someone, but I can show you in the bible where people was used of God and cast into hell as well..

Yes "john doe" may go help the victims in haiti...but what if "John doe" is a fornicator?? Is God so please with him helping the Haiti victims that He erases the sin? No

Amen sister.

makeupgirl

What a lot of folks don't realize that it's not what we think, feel, or do that is going to get us into heaven or save us. A lot of us have done good things or have been good before we accepted Christ but once we came to know Christ, we learned that it was he and he alone that saved us. God can use anyone to do anything but it's for his purpose.

One thing God is not going to do, is go against his word. That's pretty much the way it is no matter how us humans think or feel. And how dare we think that we can convince our creator to do so. For us who are in Christ, we're a new creature; which also includes, how we think, feel, and conduct our lives each day. He knows we're going to mess up because of the sinful nature that still resides in us but it's important to confess and repent of what was done to get back in fellowship with him. The blood of Jesus is continuing cleaning the body from unrighteousness each time we confess our sins.

I guess that's probably why he said in Luke 13:28 "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."

and in Matt 7:15-23

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Rainbow Dash

What a lot of folks don't realize that it's not what we think, feel, or do that is going to get us into heaven or save us. A lot of us have done good things or have been good before we accepted Christ but once we came to know Christ, we learned that it was he and he alone that saved us. God can use anyone to do anything but it's for his purpose.

One thing God is not going to do, is go against his word. That's pretty much the way it is no matter how us humans think or feel. And how dare we think that we can convince our creator to do so. For us who are in Christ, we're a new creature; which also includes, how we think, feel, and conduct our lives each day. He knows we're going to mess up because of the sinful nature that still resides in us but it's important to confess and repent of what was done to get back in fellowship with him. The blood of Jesus is continuing cleaning the body from unrighteousness each time we confess our sins.

Yes to the bolded. God's word will not change. I don't care who you are or how many people say it's ok. This is why we must humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that we do not miss Him.

People of God, continue to stand for His Word. This is a spiritual battle. The enemy wants to seep in with lies, half truths, secular humanism, and worldliness. Sorry, but if you claim to know Christ and come up against His Word, you are in a bad place.

nathansgirl1908

Great. But no one in this thread has gone against His Word. And no one in this thread said that you get into heaven by good works alone. So what's your point? And this focus on the word "feel" is nonsense. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that you can't having a feeling about something.

Rainbow Dash

Great. But no one in this thread has gone against His Word. And no one in this thread said that you get into heaven by good works alone. So what's your point? And this focus on the word "feel" is nonsense. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that you can't having a feeling about something.

There are some people that use their feelings to justify staying in sin or they justify sin. We can have feelings but you better not be led by your feelings. Be led by His Spirit. My point is my point. Why are you so upset about my post? Believe me, there are some that do come up against the Word.

nathansgirl1908

There are some people that use their feelings to justify staying in sin or they justify sin. We can have feelings but you better not be led by your feelings. Be led by His Spirit. My point is my point. Why are you so upset about my post? Believe me, there are some that do come up against the Word.

Those feelings you are complaining about are the Holy Spirit's nudgings and guidance. And learn to discern between someone being upset about something and someone engaging in discussion and asking questions.

Rainbow Dash

Those feelings you are complaining about are the Holy Spirit's nudgings and guidance. And learn to discern between someone being upset about something and someone engaging in discussion and asking questions.

Well I don't want to get into some kind of e battle with you, so I won't try to come back with an insult like you are trying to do to me.

Anyway, since we are discussing feelings. I was talking about how people, I've met in real life, are so in bondage to sin, that they feel they are somehow okay because their feelings are soo strong about that particular thing.

makeupgirl

The Holy Spirit is not going to go against the word of God. No Way, Jose! Why? Because he gives us the wisdom and power to understand what thus saith the Lord. His ministry is still going on today and is working constantly in the hearts of every believer. Once a believer receives the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, it's eternal. That is God in us, working, guiding, leading.

Health&Hair28 is completely right about the feelings, which is just human feelings. We can feel one way, but God may be feeling a completely different way. When we act and agree with him that is in agreement with what he says in his word, it's a good thing. Once we start putting our own spin on things and taking and adding away and justifying some of the things of the world that is against his word, then we are completely out of fellowship.

In Romans 8, Paul explains it perfectly to the Romans about eternal security and he speaks about the Holy Spirit and how he works in us by giving us the encouragment that there is no condemnation, no separation, to those who are in Christ Jesus. He also let us know more about the personality of the Holy Spirit in us who believe and trust him.

Romans 8

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:

makeupgirl

Well I don't want to get into some kind of e battle with you, so I won't try to come back with an insult like you are trying to do to me.

Anyway, since we are discussing feelings. I was talking about how people, I've met in real life, are so in bondage to sin, that they feel they are somehow okay because their feelings are soo strong about that particular thing.

Me too. Satan loves to take advantage of us when we start to get vulernable and that's when it becomes dangerous. That's why it's important for us to know the word for ourselves, because until the day the Lord comes back, there are a whole bunch of false prophets out there spewing things that are so appealing but not scriptural. In fact, they don't even consider God's word, they make it beautiful and sweet for the listener.