We need new buttons

HeChangedMyName

In addition to the "Thank You" button, we need a "Me Too/I Agree" button. We also need a "That was Funny/LOL" button. And we need a "You know you are wrong for that" button.

kandake

You think so? I think that would be overkill. The "thank you" button serves as all the things you mentioned.

HeChangedMyName

You think so? I think that would be overkill. The "thank you" button serves as all the things you mentioned.

It's just an idea. Maybe even the Thank You button could toggle back and forth between buttons so you would only see one on the screen, but what would appear would be your own choice. IMHO, the thank you button serves all those only because it is the only button we have.

kandake

It's just an idea. Maybe even the Thank You button could toggle back and forth between buttons so you would only see one on the screen, but what would appear would be your own choice. IMHO, the thank you button serves all those only because it is the only button we have.

Oh, I'm not trying to knock your idea. Just offering my opinion on the matter.

I know that I don't like clutter. In the home or one message boards I guess. LOL. That's why I love things that serve multiple purposes.

I would like a no thank you button though.

Dak

In terms of buttons, I'd like to see a "next page" button so that when I'm on my ipod there's a space big enough to hit.

I think the "thank you" button is enough. If you disagree with a poster sometimes it's better to just say nothing, rather than gang up with a 53 count "no thanks".

JustKiya

Yeah, but it's just a way to blog a post. So you can talk about folks off-thread, but still in public. :look: Somehow, I don't see this as a thing that will foster goodwill. :ohwell:

HeChangedMyName

Yeah, but it's just a way to blog a post. So you can talk about folks off-thread, but still in public. :look: Somehow, I don't see this as a thing that will foster goodwill. :ohwell:

lol, ya think. i wonder if it will alert you that you are the subject of a blog. And with blogs having the privacy feature. I dunno, the back-biting may be private. :nono:

JustKiya

lol, ya think. i wonder if it will alert you that you are the subject of a blog. And with blogs having the privacy feature. I dunno, the back-biting may be private. :nono:

Well, selectively private. I suspect the 'cliques' that already exist are already on each others blogs/friended/whatever, so they'll be able to rip and roar into people 'privately' from the individuals they are talking about, but 'publicly' to their peanut gallery.

I wonder if you can get banned for the content of your blogs? :look: