Weave It Up Challenge 2017 (6 Month Edition)

Britt

I currently have their zig-zag curly with their closure. I have always worn this texture and I love it!!!! I"m a Jersey girl and love big hair, so this fits me and my personality lolol.....

I still have bundles from a few years ago that are still reusable. Sometimes, I'll buy a fresh bundle just to have, which is how I was able to accumulate so many. I will never run out of EXPlus Zig Zag Curly hair. Ever.
Thank you! I'm gonna take a look at it!
How is their closure ??? It's very pricey but I'm assuming it has to be A1 because of their hair quality. Is their closure similar to a lace front closure wig? Similar concept?

ThatJerseyGirl

Thank you! I'm gonna take a look at it!
How is their closure ??? It's very pricey but I'm assuming it has to be A1 because of their hair quality. Is their closure similar to a lace front closure wig? Similar concept?

HI Britt -- Their closure if of good quality. I have two, but one installed. Make sure you get a stylist who is familiar with closures and that your braid pattern is down pat. I love it. You can reuse it over and over. They have several different kinds of closures. Let me know what you think when you get it. It allows me to wear my hair combed back an off of my face. I love it....

None of my hair is left out at all. Not one single strand. I keep my edges oiled.

Pygmy_puff

Just a little update, I took the same beat up kinky curly hair that I treated with the silicone coating and made a upart with it. It's still going strong despite daily wear. (I know technically it's not a weave, but please don't kick me out! I really like this thread :look: )
Anyway, I was washing my natural hair the other night and I can definitely tell that I'm getting some growth. My hair felt heavy on my back and fell a little lower between my shoulder blades than I'm used to. I can't wait until I straighten for Christmas! :clap:

Pygmy_puff

Has anyone ever tried using something like the Beautiful Textures Manageability System on their leave out? I’m seriously considering trying it to help me blend with straight weave/u parts... :)