Weave questions

nlamr2013

Hi ladies I just had a few questions about clip in extensions/weave:
1. Could I be able to do it but have my whole head braided up like for a sew-in? I want the style but not permanance of sew in?
2. if I could just clip the weave to my braids cout I do shorter hair as well?

If anyone has any experience it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks:grin:

SunySydeofLyfe

I don't have experience with them but as a sew in do'er and wearer I don't see that being possible. Why? The intent for clip ins is to add volume and/or length. Usually clip ins are installed in 2 or 3 what would cover the tracks if your hair was braided. If you used them you would need about 10 to 12 tracks/rows. Let me retract cause thinking about it you may be able to make that work. Its worth a try. Just keep in mind you would still need some leave out to cover the tracks. I think that instead of investing in ready made ones you could make your own.

LovelyRo

You could but, it might be easier to just make a u-part wig... At least you won't have the tension throughout your whole head.

nlamr2013

Thank you ladies! I have decided that it would be a lot putting a clip in on ever row and taking it off lol I cant do wigs because I have a biggish head and they never sit right :/ I'm going to look into the 27 piece quick weave but make it be able to be like a wig.