Weave Wears...Agape Collection?? Any Comments

genesis

I am in a toss up between this and naturegirl, I found reviews for Agape at blackhairmedia.com, this might be helpful for you. I will try to find the link that speaks specifically of Agape, and I will post it if I find it.

TigerLily

I would go with Nature Girl. Better service and better quality of hair.

I've ordered from Agape and while the owner is a sweetheart, she has way too many projects on her plate and her customers slip through the cracks. The hair is not bad, however, she's hard to catch up with and takes awhile to ship your order to you.

She's a sweety, though. She needs more help instead of trying to do everything herself.

cutebajangirl

One thing agape is not is good iwth communication. They are many many threads on BHM and the new board about this. I hope you didn't order already. Honestly I just ordered her curly and it is NOT curly. It is nothing like the Boyhme deep wave. Actually, I finally got it today (exactly one month after ordering) and it looks like indian hairs straight with a bit of wave. If you are interested in buying black you can buy Bohyme from Venus hair world. Or if you are dead set in ordering order it through me because she was so late that she offered me a 20% discount on my next order and I am not planning on ordering again.

Tiburondm

I know it's a little late responding but I used to try my best at trying to support jasmyn's company Agape since its black owned but she has one of the worst customer service I've ever encountered.
I purchased hair from agapecollection on October 06, 2004 and received my hair 30 days later but it was the wrong length. I sent it back priority mail with tracking on November 11, 2004. When I inquired about my replacement a few weeks later, the owner stated that she was having problems with her supplier and it would take longer than expected. Towards the middle of December I became irate and questioned where my item was and she stated by e-mail on December 22, 2004 that she had mailed out my item but I have yet to receive it. Had I known ahead of time that I was going to receive the run-around from her company for a second time, I would have filed a complaint with Paypal within the 30 day time frame but now it's too late. I will no longer purchase from Agape again.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
i hear the customer service is HORRIBLE! i had requested a sample a few MONTHS ago and never got it. i mean...of i cant get a sample why would i order?!

however..it IS rumored that her hair is the same exact hair sold for cheaper at indianhairs.com

carmend

The shipping times are very bad with Agape. You would be better off trying indianhairs.com or blissenterprisesonline.com

Last edited: