Weaveheads, weaveologists, weaveticians please help me!

wednesday

I'm planning on installing a full head sew in weave over Christmas break. I'd really like this look but i rarely wear weave so i have NO IDEA what kind of hair to buy. Any ideas/ suggestions?

KellyRowlandLongHairstylesLongCurlsBangshV3RncCfD1Sl.jpg

If you want more help, I'd head over to bhm (black hair media) there's a TON of info on weaves, wigs, etc. That's where I go for that kinda stuff.

Are you planning on buying the hair online or from the bss. If from the bss-a body wave pattern should work. If buying online, brazilian hair (not authentic Brazilian but tends to be a fan favorite) in a in wavy or loose wave.

If you want more help, I'd head over to bhm (black hair media) there's a TON of info on weaves, wigs, etc. That's where I go for that kinda stuff.
CurlyActress do i need a membership to post there?

Are you planning on buying the hair online or from the bss. If from the bss-a body wave pattern should work. If buying online, brazilian hair (not authentic Brazilian but tends to be a fan favorite) in a in wavy or loose wave.

ms.blue
Thanks. I'm planning to buy from a bss. I'm not trying to spend to much money. It'll probably be in for about 3-4 weeks.

wednesday

any remi body wave will get you that look.

here's a link for an egyptian wave by saga gold......

http://www.blackhairspray.com/remy-hair/weaves/saga-gold-remy-weave-egyptian-glam-14in-eg014.html

here is one by Velvet called Euro bodywave

http://www.blackhairspray.com/remy-...uman-hair-weave-euro-body-12-outrehwvb12.html

I like the Velvet brand for one time use. Especially if you only want it for 3 weeks or so. i wouldn't go much longer than a month....that hair will knarl up on you in a minute. You can get either of those brands above at the beauty supply store.

Stay away from Beverly Johnson hair and Milky Way hair. that stuff is bird feathers and hay.

make sure you braid or twist the hair into two plaits at night and tight it up with a scarf. and don't wet it too much. one or two washes during a one month install should be plenty for that hair. and don't put any product on the weave hair at all or else it will look like an oil slick hit it.

Last edited:
I agree with getting the Brazillian hair (in Body Wave). It comes out really natural. you can go on aliexpress, and look on BHM for vendor reviews.

I don't like bss hair because it is often about $30 cheaper than virgin aliexpress hair, but only lasts through 1-2 uses. But i've had my brazillian body wave for going on 2 years, and I've installed it 4 times.

Back