Webby, your honesty is refreshing!!!

Blossssom

AJamericanDiva said:
As Bev said, it's available, just closed. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=49216

Pray for them despite their unbelief. Sometimes answered prayers are enough to turn them around. I think you feel hurt because they've rejected your Savior. Those are the ones that really need the prayer.

Wow! That was a very intense thread. That's why it's a good policy to keep religion and politics out of the workplace.

I do see where Webby is coming from. Someone who doesn't believe in God, who is she supposed to be praying to?

Nevertheless, God's will WILL be done regardless of who prays or who doesn't. Pray for strength, if you believe in God. Strength to endure whatever hurdles life throws your way. That's what I pray for.

Off topic, though, AmericanDiva! Your hair is beautiful and you appear to have a nice body, too. Keep it up! :)

webby

Think Slim
Blossssom said:
Wow! That was a very intense thread. That's why it's a good policy to keep religion and politics out of the workplace.

I do see where Webby is coming from. Someone who doesn't believe in God, who is she supposed to be praying to?

I couldn't agree more.

Although that thread seemed to get a little tense, I really did need to get what I was feeling off of my chest. I am Christian, believe in Jesus, but Webby ain't no saint :smirk:

AnnDriena_

You all are saints.:D
Now perfect is another story. Ya'll leave that up to me:lachen: . Follow in my footsteps. Now if you'll excuse me I'm about to go have some cookies and vanilla flavored coffee for breakfast.:lachen:

webby

Think Slim
AnnDriena_ said:
Now perfect is another story. Ya'll leave that up to me:lachen: . Follow in my footsteps. Now if you'll excuse me I'm about to go have some cookies and vanilla flavored coffee for breakfast.:lachen:
Girl, get outta this thread :lachen:

pebbles

AnnDriena_ said:

In love, you are out of your mind! LOL! :lol: