Wedding forum ?!?

*5+5

Putting head in to say... I want in too! :D

(Yeah, I'm still excited about the fact I'm getting married!)

I'm on CB and the ladies seem really nice. I haven't jumped in fully yet since I haven't picked a ceremony/reception venue yet (soon though), and I don't have a whole lot to say right now except, "Hey, I'm engaged!"

(I DO have a dress though... :look:)

Also agree with Ajoyfuljoy about wedding planning not necessarily fitting that well into the Relationship Forum -- 1. The RF can be a depressing place, and 2. Sometimes, as a person who might have just broken up with a man, the last thing you want to see is someone talking about a wedding!

I must have missed something there, congrats Bunny!!! Go girlie :grin:

Sade

This idea gets my vote too since I am also planning my wedding. I go on weddingbee a lot though they have a forum for AA brides, I still think one on here will be great. who is getting married 16 April 2011? I am...eekkkk I am so excited!! Though I am deployed right now I can't wait to get back and get things in order. So far, I have my venue, Photographer, Videographer, DJ, hair and makeup (this is where I would have really needed help from here since I am getting married in Sonoma, CA),caterer,florist, and minister booked. I also just ordered my dress.

ellebelle88

I like this. I'm not engaged, heck I'm not even dating anyone seriously but don't most girls fantasize about planning their dream wedding? I wouldn't mind reading up on stuff now and getting a head start. I'm sure many of us would love reading and giving input, even if they have already been married.

Also: Congrats to the ladies who are engaged. This must be an exciting time!

ajoyfuljoy

I like this. I'm not engaged, heck I'm not even dating anyone seriously but don't most girls fantasize about planning their dream wedding? I wouldn't mind reading up on stuff now and getting a head start. I'm sure many of us would love reading and giving input, even if they have already been married.

Also: Congrats to the ladies who are engaged. This must be an exciting time!

exciting and crazy busy lol

MrsMe

I would love a wedding forum! I know about CB and love it but it would be great to share wedding ideas, photos and more with our hair sisters! I got engaged last Thanksgiving and I'm still overwhelmed by all of the details involved in wedding planning!

Bunny77

Well, since this seems to be the pseudo-forum for wedding planning... :)

I think I have a venue and ceremony site! I'll post the grand announcement once it's all confirmed... probably Tuesday!

(And a ticker!!!)

ajoyfuljoy

Well, since this seems to be the pseudo-forum for wedding planning... :)

I think I have a venue and ceremony site! I'll post the grand announcement once it's all confirmed... probably Tuesday!

(And a ticker!!!)

I can't wait to see it!

DarkAngell

how about if we at least make "the wedding thread" or something. Since we don't have a specific forum for it.....maybe a thread for all things wedding would help. Do we have one? Shall I go start one?:grin:

phynestone

I'd also like to see a wedding forum on this board. I think it would also help encourage more of us to get married, no offense to anyone who doesn't believe in its institution. Getting tips from brides-to-be and other married women would be great so that I'll know something before I take that step.